Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Unfortunately, there would be a restocking fee to return it.

I wish my electric company offered a rebate for purchasing a charger. Nada. I wrote to my state representative concerning this and he said he would pass it along to see if it gets traction. He did say they were working to extend the $2500 state rebate for the purchase of an EV which is set to expire 6/30.
We have no state tax incentives in South Carolina and but I do like the $500 sales tax cap on car purchases.

Reactions: jpaychek
NO! You start your own club! Shoot, you only have 2 EDD's....I shouldn't even be talking to you!!!

J/K! I feel your pain!
hahahaa I'll gladly take multiple EDDs as long as they stayed within May to June.... I hate seeing that July date in my EDD lol.

Just gimme a small edd change...just put me back into that early may/ early june... cmon tesla gods...DO IT 🤞

Reactions: T-J-
1651245918034.png

Tesla officially added the wall connector and mobile connector upgrades to the order page. Aug-Oct delivery for the Mobile Connector, and a nice 4 month window for new Model 3 orders... ouch

Entered my EDD window this morning with no update… not really sure what to make of this. I ordered on 02/19 with EDD of 04/28-05/26. Just find it strange that im seeing feb orders now getting vins or 2 week windows and nothing has changed for me. I have completed everything. Should I reach out to my SA or give it another day?
I have the same order date as yours. Your EDD is better than mine. I am 5/16. - 5/30. No vin either. My build is LR AWD, Deep Blue, 19” wheels. Hang in there they will come.

Reactions: doodlebob424