Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Mt. Kisco is the closest pickup location :/ Trying to get them to confirm the headlights before we make the drive (family member with lots of vision issues that was very excited about the matrix lights)
have my pickup in 10 days from Mt Kisco. My SA swears mine has matrix headlights. I can circle back with you and confirm if mine did or didnt come with the matrix headlights.

my SA too swears mine has matrix lights. 246xxx VIN. Mt Kisco too.
I called the advisor who set up my test drive back back in august to ask and he was intrigued. After looking up my reservation number and seeing a build date of 05/01 he "checked part number" of my car against the one in their showroom (with matrix lights) and said they are they are both the global/matrix lights. Fingers crossed for us both

I called the advisor who set up my test drive back back in august to ask and he was intrigued. After looking up my reservation number and seeing a build date of 05/01 he "checked part number" of my car against the one in their showroom (with matrix lights) and said they are they are both the global/matrix lights. Fingers crossed for us both
mine said the same thing. build date 04/30.
Again, wont know for sure until I am standing infront of the car either smiling or rallying passerbys to charge into the Service Center.

How do you change raw scores to probability estimates? Use a sigmoid function?
sigmoid works. But typical raw scores and probabilities should be kept separate. Probabilities are usually for binary task i.e will I get my car on 25th or not. Raw numbers are for ordinal (either numeric or discrete) things, e.g will I get my car 10 days from now or 12 days from now or 15 days from now.

The Buffalo -> Mt. Kisco trip is not one I will be looking forward to, will probably be taking a train or bus into NYC, and then a train to Mt. Kisco. I will have pretty much no recourse if I want to reject delivery since I need a way to get home unless I can convince someone to drive me the 6 hours it takes to get there from Buffalo.
I’ve taken the Amtrak from Poughkeepsie, it’s a nice ride, you could get off in Croton and Uber over there as well. But yeah, that‘s a leap of faith trip for sure. I know the distance well, I went to UB and it was a 6 hour drive for me.

my SA too swears mine has matrix lights. 246xxx VIN. Mt Kisco too.
246 here -- and it was indicated to me that I have the matrix
1651695132955.png

I love this ML talk. I'd like to add that however strong the ML architecture is, it can only go as far as the historical data allows it to. With supply chain issues that are pretty unprecedented and with order and production volumes trending up, it is very hard to predict the future. I fully expect ML models' predictions to be more accurate than a human would be able to put together though.
yup. if you have enough amount of good data and right features identified, "in most cases" the performance wont get influenced "by alot" based on the choice of your architecture

Did they "check the part number" or go off the build date... The first person I talked to when I called said "All 2022 have matrix" and I know that's wrong haha
I asked one SA who said he would get back. The next day he got back and mentioned that it has the matrix
I asked another SA and he put me on hold. Then came back after checking and said mine will come with Matrix and he also said he had looked at the parts number. But for some reason he also said that all cars after feb 2022 come with matrix, so that threw me off.
Let me call them a third time and get one final confirmation :)

Reactions: Neuro450