Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tiny update today but I'm still super excited about it. A single day shortened window and I feel like I'm winning!! Also thanks to everyone for the DCU information, got a great rate last week. I texted my SA that I had other financing and they updated my account after the Tesla offer had expired.

M3 LR AWD, MSM/Black/Aero, No FSD Colorado
OD: 3/3 DD: May 15-June 12
Updated 4/20: DD: June 3-July 8
Updated 4/30: DD: May 21-June 4
Updated 5/11: DD: May 21-June 3

Starting week 12 today. At this point I just want the darn thing. Sick of waiting.

3 days away from week 12....but SAME. Not sure how much longer I can wait lol.

I mean....with all the early to mid Feb people getting their VIN....ours should be in like a week....maybe 2 weeks max, right?.....RIGHT???? 😆

My prediction is you both get VINs Sunday or Monday with a 05/30-06/03 EDD :)

Tiny update today but I'm still super excited about it. A single day shortened window and I feel like I'm winning!! Also thanks to everyone for the DCU information, got a great rate last week. I texted my SA that I had other financing and they updated my account after the Tesla offer had expired.

M3 LR AWD, MSM/Black/Aero, No FSD Colorado
OD: 3/3 DD: May 15-June 12
Updated 4/20: DD: June 3-July 8
Updated 4/30: DD: May 21-June 4
Updated 5/11: DD: May 21-June 3
Remember the good old days buying a car and having to deal with the dealership finance guy’s BS and time wasting when you tell them you are paying cash or using outside financing?

NOW-
Me: I’m using outside financing
Tesla: Cool

After reading all of your posts over the last few weeks and as I am going through a really similar experience as @ForestGump (living a few miles away from each other), I decided to join this forum to share mine with you.

M3LR | White / Black | Aero | No FSD | Cleveland, OH

OD: 4/10 (Black / Black then switched to White / Black on 4/22)
EDD #1: 6/13 – 7/18 (4/11)
EDD #2: 7/23 – 9/3 (4/20)
VIN: 244xxx (4/25, only 15 days after OD)
EDD after VIN: 4 to 5 day periods pushed back every morning

After a call yesterday, I found out that my car is on the delivery lot in Cleveland, OH but they wont process or schedule the delivery until a missing part is assembled.

I suppose @ForestGump is getting his car in Cleveland, OH as well. And both of us got really lucky with a VIN assigned in basically no time.

I’m an early Feb order with 2 week window starting tomorrow. No VIN but thought I’d ask if us northerners are still concerned about heat pump issues? It kinda went away after weather warmed but was anything fixed or is it just a future me problem kinda attitude? As far as I know lower intake freezes open with snow and ice at very very cold temps and messes sensors up then compressor gets slugs of liquid and destroys itself.

After reading all of your posts over the last few weeks and as I am going through a really similar experience as @ForestGump (living a few miles away from each other), I decided to join this forum to share mine with you.

M3LR | White / Black | Aero | No FSD | Cleveland, OH

OD: 4/10 (Black / Black then switched to White / Black on 4/22)
EDD #1: 6/13 – 7/18 (4/11)
EDD #2: 7/23 – 9/3 (4/20)
VIN: 244xxx (4/25, only 15 days after OD)
EDD after VIN: 4 to 5 day periods pushed back every morning

After a call yesterday, I found out that my car is on the delivery lot in Cleveland, OH but they wont process or schedule the delivery until a missing part is assembled.

I suppose @ForestGump is getting his car in Cleveland, OH as well. And both of us got really lucky with a VIN assigned in basically no time.
yep, lyndhurst! I wonder why they are so much faster at this location than anywhere else in the us and canada!

I’m an early Feb order with 2 week window starting tomorrow. No VIN but thought I’d ask if us northerners are still concerned about heat pump issues? It kinda went away after weather warmed but was anything fixed or is it just a future me problem kinda attitude? As far as I know lower intake freezes open with snow and ice at very very cold temps and messes sensors up then compressor gets slugs of liquid and destroys itself.
We had the heat fail in our model Y the first winter. They replaced sensors 15 months ago and we have had no issues since.