Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Same... 2 week window for 2 weeks lol. My EDD has changed the last two Saturdays at 8am, so very curious to see what tomorrow brings.
Yeah and we getting the same car from the same place And ordered only a couple days apart. We should be getting our VINs shortly. I think I am at the “clock feels like it’s going backwards” phase.

Yeah and we getting the same car from the same place And ordered only a couple days apart. We should be getting our VINs shortly. I think I am at the “clock feels like it’s going backwards” phase.
lol I know the feeling. I mean... something has gotta give with the late feb mt kisco orders right? I feel like there are a few of us with similar OD's and EDD's just waiting for that last domino to fall.

How can they put this cheap ass terrible tire on a vehicle like this? Are they all coming with these now?
Supply chain issues? My car was delivered at the end of March and has Continental ProContact RX. I guess folks will have to report on their tires as well as their headlights. We need a parts list from the car that we can post...

How can they put this cheap ass terrible tire on a vehicle like this? Are they all coming with these now?

Supply chain issues? My car was delivered at the end of March and has Continental ProContact RX. I guess folks will have to report on their tires as well as their headlights. We need a parts list from the car that we can post...
FWIW, I found this article comparing Michelin to Hankook tires very interesting...Hankook vs Michelin: Which one is better ?

The stock Michelin all seasons are pretty mediocre despite being a bigger “brand name”.

Hankook makes good tires. It’s not like they’re putting bottom of the barrel budget tier Achilles or Ironman tires or something.

First update since ordering

OD 3/4
M3LR blue,black 18" aero, No FSD
EDD May 22-June 19 (original date)
Today 5/13 2 week window EDD May 18-Jun 1 (first update since order)
No VIN assigned or in source
Delivery location Portland, OR
Local CU rate locked in at 2.5% till end of May

That's exactly my OD and config. San Diego delivery. My range is still May 21 - June 18, one day before your old one.