Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello all,

I’ve finally arrived at two weeks before my 5-week EDD window; that window has held steady with no changes for 46 days (OD: 3/27, one prior EDD shift, delivery in MD). I’m thinking that sometime in the next week, I’ll either get the two week window or get bumped out into Q3. Thoughts?

On a related note, across several days at the tail end of my 5-week window, I wouldn’t be able to pick up the car. Could someone please remind me what my least worst options are if that’s the case?

Thanks,

Todd
I have the same OD as you and my dates just got pushed back to July-Aug. I called Tesla SA and told me most likely not to expect anything this quarter and maybe sometime in July

Reactions: Nfletcher
Nothing to update on my end this morning. I have a feeling that lucky EDD #13 will arrive on my birthday on June 1st. All you amateur's with 3 EDD's. I laugh at you! 🤣

Also, for those of you with April OD's....I'm sorry, but your car isn't arriving in June. Other than a few lucky people that get cancelled VIN's, expect to wait 90+ days.
I have a feeling in 10 years people will still be talking about you and your EDDs on this message board lol.

Nothing to update on my end this morning. I have a feeling that lucky EDD #13 will arrive on my birthday on June 1st. All you amateur's with 3 EDD's. I laugh at you! 🤣

Also, for those of you with April OD's....I'm sorry, but your car isn't arriving in June. Other than a few lucky people that get cancelled VIN's, expect to wait 90+ days.
I look forward to your post in the am I’m cheering for you I want you to get a vin more than me 😂

My original exterior was already black… Would upgrade cause the delivery to become even sooner than the orders which originally have those upgraded configurations?
I tried by upgrading to 19" sport wheels. My EDD never changed and it's been a week. I have read that going with the performance model will def move your date up.
M3LR White/White 19" no FSD OD: 5/17 #1 EDD June/August. #2EDD Sept.8-Oct.20

I tried by upgrading to 19" sport wheels. My EDD never changed and it's been a week. I have read that going with the performance model will def move your date up.
M3LR White/White 19" no FSD OD: 5/17 #1 EDD June/August. #2EDD Sept.8-Oct.20
There's really nothing you can do to speed it up except to upgrade to a performance. Even then you might get it in August at the earliest

Reactions: Nfletcher