Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
After 8-month of waiting(the original order was SR but changed to LR), I finally picked up my car on 06/01. It came with matrix headlights(VIN#268xxx) and the charging cable. It was definitely worth waiting! I love it!!!

Attachments

• IMG-2174.JPG
    IMG-2174.JPG
    484.1 KB · Views: 88
Got told my car is sitting on the lot at the Tesla center closest to me- does anyone know if they let you take a look at the car? My pickup/delivery isn't until tomorrow but I want to check it out beforehand. Some users on this forum was told they were being rushed when they took delivery as to not refuse it after inspecting it so I'm wondering if they'd let me.

If not, what are some good ideas to lurk around the lot without looking super suspicious? Lol

Got told my car is sitting on the lot at the Tesla center closest to me- does anyone know if they let you take a look at the car? My pickup/delivery isn't until tomorrow but I want to check it out beforehand. Some users on this forum was told they were being rushed when they took delivery as to not refuse it after inspecting it so I'm wondering if they'd let me.

If not, what are some good ideas to lurk around the lot without looking super suspicious? Lol
You should probably inspect it before you even get into the showroom. I heard some people had SAs wanting them to take the car as it is. That's what I plan on doing on delivery day. Prepare a checklist and inspect. Then if all else is good, then I'll walk in.

My experience checking out the headlights on the cars at my local SC the last few weeks is they don’t care lol. I’ve walked past employees on the lot and they didn’t even say anything to me. But my SC doesn’t have a gated lot or anything and I went during business hours.

What is this, an anime store? I have no idea what store this is but I opened it to find anime. Lol.
Lol I swear all Asian online stores have that kind of feel. This is a Korean ecommerce site that sells to the US market. Once you start typing Tesla into the search box, you'll see the adapter appear.

Tesla adapter.png

You could, of course, opt for the SEXY BAG CCS Combo Case. I stress, SEXY BAG.

By the way, the reason we decided to order our LR AWD is b/c my 2019 M3 SR+ has become our primary car. A few reasons, besides high gas prices, is we love to drive the Tesla but the range was a bit too limiting. The 2013 Enclave sits in the garage barely driven these days.

Really interesting to see if the Nov 2022-Feb 2023 timeline is accurate.

Reactions: jpaychek
I had no issue uploading my insurance card, but I was unable to fill out the form because the NAIC didn't seem to line up with what Tesla had in its system. A member of the sales team quickly handled it for me; they gave me an email to send my card to, and my insurance information was loaded and approved 30 seconds later.
Hi I’m taking delivery next week on 9 of June. But facing the same issue. The Naic number I enter doesn’t seem match what Tesla system has. Did you contact Tesla to solve it for you? If so do you mind sharing their email address please? Thank you!