Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
First congratulations on your wait is over! On your picture mine looks like that too and the left is covered with a black accordion tube. So I wonder if that is the way its suppose to look. Humm.
Thank you!! someone else replied to my post and said that too. But I've also seen a few pics floating around with both covered. I have a Service appointment for some other things, and I'll ask and update!

Reactions: Nfletcher and M3Kat
Thank you!! someone else replied to my post and said that too. But I've also seen a few pics floating around with both covered. I have a Service appointment for some other things, and I'll ask and update!

Quick question for you: if you make a service appointment to fix defects (scratched paint, misalignment, broken struts, etc.) do you need to pay anything? And can you select the service center for the appointment?

Reactions: Teleezen
Quick question for you: if you make a service appointment to fix defects (scratched paint, misalignment, broken struts, etc.) do you need to pay anything? And can you select the service center for the appointment?
Nope, you don't need to pay anything. As long as you make your service appointment within 3-days of delivery everything will be covered. When you go into the app to schedule a service appointment, they will show a list of the closest service centers and what date/time's they have available. You can just pick the service center and time slot that works best for you.

• Informative
Reactions: jpaychek and Hiline
Quick question. I’m paying this vehicle in full and was wondering does Tesla expect cash? Like actual paper cash where I can pay it at the service center? Or would it have to be a check? I’ve paid many vehicles in cash cash but I do know some dealers don’t expect actual cash. Was wondering the case for Tesla.

Last week I got a 2 day bump from a 5/31-6/14 to 6/2-6/16. This morning it changed to 6/7-6/16.

Someone on reddit (OD 3/10) got their VIN last night after a morning bump to 6/6-6/15 with an OD 1 day prior to me, same config and pickup location. So here's hoping one comes my way today since it seems to be following a pattern exactly.

LR/white/white/aero OD 3/11 pickup Burbank

Quick question. I’m paying this vehicle in full and was wondering does Tesla expect cash? Like actual paper cash where I can pay it at the service center? Or would it have to be a check? I’ve paid many vehicles in cash cash but I do know some dealers don’t expect actual cash. Was wondering the case for Tesla.
Well I assume Tesla doesn't want you to bring a suitcase filled with money. Most likely a check.

You can either pay through the Tesla app to perform an ACH transfer from your bank account or you can bring a cashier's check from your bank. Your SA can give you all the information, including who the cashier's check should be made out to.
Well that’s there loss I guess lol
After delivering 30 cars in one day, they'd have over $1.5 million in cash on the premises. I doubt they'd be too happy about that.

You can either pay through the Tesla app to perform an ACH transfer from your bank account or you can bring a cashier's check from your bank. Your SA can give you all the information, including who the cashier's check should be made out to.

After delivering 30 cars in one day, they'd have over $1.5 million in cash on the premises. I doubt they'd be too happy about that.
Makes sense. Thank you sir

Reactions: JB47394
Nope, you don't need to pay anything. As long as you make your service appointment within 3-days of delivery everything will be covered. When you go into the app to schedule a service appointment, they will show a list of the closest service centers and what date/time's they have available. You can just pick the service center and time slot that works best for you.

Thank you. Do you need to give anybody a heads up about the repair items or do you just go into the app to schedule the appointment?

Well I assume Tesla doesn't want you to bring a suitcase filled with money. Most likely a check.
Serious question though, can you pay with cold, hard cash?