Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I can finally say that i'm officially graduated 🥳. The delivery process went smoothly with no hitches at all. The SA was knowledge and very helpful. He knew right away when i asked that my vehicle has the Matrix lights. Also i do have the Michelin tires on my vehicle. I didn't notice any gap or paneling issues, the car was spotless and flawless. I know that the wait has been long and excruciating for all of us on the forum, but there is a light at the end of tunnel it was worth it at the end. Thank all of you here, you made the long process bearable and fun and i learned a lot on this journey. I'll definitely still chime in with feedback as you approach delivery hopefully soon!!
Congrats, the car looks great. Its the exact configuration I am getting. Where was your pickup location? Yesterday I got a new EDD of June 25 - July 9; changed from June 21 - July 19. My pickup location is Irvine, but I am wondering if Buena Park would be easier.

Quick update. Tried via text yesterday to get my SA to change my payment from cash to third-party financing, didn't get a reply. Called the main Tesla line, was on hold for 25 minutes, finally spoke with someone very helpful who re-opened my payment options. Was pleasantly surprised that I was able to go back into the payment options myself and specify my lender, etc and get a new MVPA (with specifics that my lender required) and print that off to deliver to them today. Got my loan and check all ready to go (with my downpayment planned to be delivered by ACH from a different bank at delivery).

Got loan. Got insurance. Just need a pickup date! C'mon Tesla!

Quick update. Tried via text yesterday to get my SA to change my payment from cash to third-party financing, didn't get a reply. Called the main Tesla line, was on hold for 25 minutes, finally spoke with someone very helpful who re-opened my payment options. Was pleasantly surprised that I was able to go back into the payment options myself and specify my lender, etc and get a new MVPA (with specifics that my lender required) and print that off to deliver to them today. Got my loan and check all ready to go (with my downpayment planned to be delivered by ACH from a different bank at delivery).

Got loan. Got insurance. Just need a pickup date! C'mon Tesla!
Same boat! I thought waiting for the VIN was rough, waiting on the delivery text is worse!

I don’t think any tint is allowed on the front three windows in CA

True, but no one is going to enforce that 😆 lol

Huh I did not know that. So do people not get tint at all or only do the back?

That is incorrect. Unless i have encountered cops who are just dicks :C
Well I was slightly wrong. Windshield is a 4” strip on top, but you can tint the passenger and driver front windows with 70% legally since the windows are already at a 70% visibility from factory.

Reactions: Hiline
I'm part of a telegram group that notifies when a demo car is put up for sale. I've noticed in the last week ALOT of demo's have been going up for sale on Tesla's site. My local Tesla doesn't even have Demo's available right now. Is this a sign of a possible refresh or just standard?