Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have an EDD from June 17th to June 28th. No VIN just yet. Has anyone had a similar situation where you're close to your EDD but no VIN yet?
Yes. Most people don't see VINs until very close to the EDD if not within the EDD itself. You can see from my signature that mine came 2 days before the (at the time) current EDD window started. With your EDD if you are getting the car this quarter, I'd think you'll have one soon accounting for the transit time to get to Columbus.
I'm part of a telegram group that notifies when a demo car is put up for sale. I've noticed in the last week ALOT of demo's have been going up for sale on Tesla's site. My local Tesla doesn't even have Demo's available right now. Is this a sign of a possible refresh or just standard?
No. They typically off load all of their demo cars at the end of each quarter presumably to help maximize their quarterly sales numbers.

Last edited:
I have an EDD from June 17th to June 28th. No VIN just yet. Has anyone had a similar situation where you're close to your EDD but no VIN yet?
I was wondering the same since it takes 2 weeks to be delivered to the east coast. I am a day after you. I would think if I don't get one soon, I will be pushed to July. I tried calling and they told me I would get a VIN within the dates of my EDD. 2 SA's told me that, I thought EDD means estimated delivery. I know it's estimated but should mean when we take delivery. 🙃

Reactions: jpaychek
Welp another night of restless sleep and I am still 2 days away taking delivery😂🤣. Lots of coffee
LOL, I know what you mean. No delivery date for me yet, but I know it's coming, I am on call a lot for my job and have been working crazy long shifts this entire week. No matter how tired I am, or when I get off shift I am checking the app at 5 am for updates. ;)

Try to get some rest. You are going to want the energy to enjoy the new ride. :)

I was wondering the same since it takes 2 weeks to be delivered to the east coast. I am a day after you. I would think if I don't get one soon, I will be pushed to July. I tried calling and they told me I would get a VIN within the dates of my EDD. 2 SA's told me that, I thought EDD means estimated delivery. I know it's estimated but should mean when we take delivery. 🙃
Lol, agreed! Good to know a SA at least gave you this information. I was informed that "I should receive one soon".

Y'all are killing me lol, I'm glad I can lighten the mood in this group and help hand out a few laughs 😃 - as I remove my signature to hide my order deets I promise to never speak of it again haha
I'm keeping my signature full of EDD's as a badge of honor. Also, a way to give people hope. When they're crying because they have their 5th EDD, I'll be like....bro....settle down and lemme tell ya a story.

Slightly smaller delivery window today. Waiting gets harder when it feels so close.

M3LR, White Exterior, Black Interior, Aero, no FSD, Seattle.

OD: 3/12/2022
EDD 1 (3/12): May
EDD 2 (3/18): September 03 - October 29
EDD 3 (3/23): June 07 - July 19
EDD 4 (4/27): May 29 - July 03
EDD 5 (5/15): June 04 - July 02
EDD 6 (5/29): June 08 - June 22
EDD 7 (6/04): June 09 - June 23
EDD 8 (6/10): June 13 - June 24

I'm keeping my signature full of EDD's as a badge of honor. Also, a way to give people hope. When they're crying because they have their 5th EDD, I'll be like....bro....settle down and lemme tell ya a story.
Wonder who that sounds like 😅🤣🤣. Gas just hit $6.20 ish at Costco and I just accepted an offer for a job with a 140 mile round trip commute. Cuttin it close 😂

Welcome! Once you get to five posts you'll be able to go into your account settings here and add your order details to your signature. Also, you'll want to add your info (now) to the spreadsheet we use to track orders, VIN and car delivery among other things. This link will help you with the process - Wiki - Model 3 Order Tracking Spreadsheet
Thanks ! Will do.

Reactions: CEEV and SCTes1aMan