Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi everyone, meet "Pre-Tesla"!

This is the loaner car tesla gave us to use until tomorrow since there was a logistics issue with the railyard in Chicago.

I just confirmed with them that my car is now at the service center and will be ready for pickup at 10! Down to just a few hours now!!!!!

O also, I am glad I didn't go with the P, that thing would get me in trouble. The LR is already fast enough. This thing you blink and you are over 80 before you know it. Plus the wife/kids say the back is a bit of a rough ride. So I am hoping the LR isn't rough.

Attachments

• IMG_7859.JPG
    IMG_7859.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 84
Hi everyone, meet "Pre-Tesla"!

This is the loaner car tesla gave us to use until tomorrow since there was a logistics issue with the railyard in Chicago.

I just confirmed with them that my car is now at the service center and will be ready for pickup at 10! Down to just a few hours now!!!!!

O also, I am glad I didn't go with the P, that thing would get me in trouble. The LR is already fast enough. This thing you blink and you are over 80 before you know it. Plus the wife/kids say the back is a bit of a rough ride. So I am hoping the LR isn't rough.
Nice this is reassuring, let us know how the pickup goes.

Reactions: 7BaconTacos
For anyone interested I have updated a statistical analysis I originally carried several months ago using Troy Teslike's spreadsheet documenting orders and deliveries for the various Model 3 subtypes. I employed "R Notebook" to carry out the statistical analysis which unfortunately outputs my analysis in html format instead of the more transportable pdf format.

I attached a copy of the html format below but am doubtful it will actually be legible. Anyone interested in this should email me with a request and I will be happy to email you a copy of my analysis. I believe it to be of interest. In particular, I have analyzed model 3 wait times by Region of the USA stratified by Year. Please email me at [email protected] and I will be happy to provide you with an html document which should be legible or so my tests lead me to believe. I would appreciate any feedback you would care to provide as well. Thank you.

Picking up in mesa
I will picking up in Mesa on Thursday at noon. Summering in Minnesota, so I will be flying to PHX on Wed. Got my vin last night 298xxx and this morning got my insurance sent in and sent my payment in as well. I know people say don't pay till you get the car but I wanted everything done prior to pickup. 106 days from ordering to deliver appointment. A long wait but will be worth it once I get behind the wheel.

Driving back to MN and then in August heading to Montana to visit friends and possibly to Oregon after that.