Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
M3LR, White/Black, 19" Sport Wheels and No FSD

OD is 5/19, original EDD was August-October, then changed on 6/1 to EDD of September-December.

Been back and forth on the 19" wheels vs 18" aeros. Would have chosen the 18" Aeros, but the EDD at that time was 2 months longer. May just sell the 19" Sport Wheels, and get some TSW or ADV1 19" wheels with 245/40/19 with a 5/10MM spacer on front and 10/15MM rear.

Never saw it. I imagine it’s similar? I think I read it was discontinued because of it containing some kind of harmful chemical?

How would you compare the Tesla blue? Seems a lot darker. I loved the way EB2 would shine. Just a perfect brightness to it without being too flashy or too muted.
Tesla’s blue is pretty deep (hence the name) but it’s sparkly. It’s most similar to the EM1 Civic Si

I was always a fan of the Audi Nogaro blue. That just popped.

The last blue car I had was a 2004 VW R32 in deep blue pearl. A stunning blue IMHO.
VW Deep Blue Pearl is a really nice blue. I just got rid of my 2018 Golf R in Lapiz Blue last December.

Teslas Blue is a bit darker than Lapiz in my eyes. It pops in bright sun but otherwise looks pretty dark. And being in Seattle we don’t get much bright sun so I didn’t love it enough to pony up the extra $1000 🤣

Model: Long Range Model 3, Black/Black
Ordered March 17th
VIN assigned May 12
Original Delivery Date: 17th of June, skipped to June 30 because I was abroad

I'm sharing this info because I've been wondering for so long whether it'd be possible to skip the assigned delivery day by weeks.
I can say at least in Japan it's possible, but they made very clear they couldn't wait longer than June 30 (end of the second trimester).

I hope this information is useful for someone.

First World Problem: Sonic the Hedgehog is not available and I'm very sad for that. Hopefully they update the software to include my favorite game.
The rest was perfect.

IMAGE 2022-07-02 15:13:45.jpg

Been lurking here for awhile, after getting my fourth EDD update this morning figured I would throw my hat in the ring. To be honest when I ordered I didn’t pay much attention to the updates on my EDD so I don’t remember my original EDD. Until I found this place. Now my OCD is in overdrive (thanks guys, 🤣). But I will fill you in on what I remember.

2022 M3LR, Red ext, black int, aero wheels, no FSD.

OOD 5/23, ODD ?, Nov-Jan, Aug 31-Oct 12, Sept 1-Oct 6.

I realized that I haven't posted any pics of the Black Pearl recently. Here's some of her, now that she has her tint all done. I also added matte black wraps to the Tesla logos on the hood, trunk and steering wheel. Finally got my plate today as well. We call them the "Cloud Plate" here in Arizona. It's what lets me use the HOV lane anytime.
She also did her first software update today. I'm now on 2022.16.2
Wow, the black looks awesome! The pic of your hood looks like you are looking in a mirror at your garage door opener! And the side view of that black glass paint job is sweet!
Where did you have the tint done and how much (if you don't mind me asking) did it cost? I'm in the Phoenix area also and will be shopping around for tint prices soon.

Wow, the black looks awesome! The pic of your hood looks like you are looking in a mirror at your garage door opener! And the side view of that black glass paint job is sweet!
Where did you have the tint done and how much (if you don't mind me asking) did it cost? I'm in the Phoenix area also and will be shopping around for tint prices soon.
I paid $750 for ceramic.

it looks like its slowing down in regards to people getting their vin.Im an april order..i've only seen a few april orders get their car last quarter..im on day 83 now..it looks like its gonna be 100+ days for me before i get this car
Was just watching a podcast about the Tesla q2 order report. Apparently tesla had a record production last month. However the report also said the Fremont factor is temporarily going to close down production lines for maintenance over the next 2-3 weeks. So July is not going to be a busy month it seems. My EDD for all the movement last month is now back to its original EDD when I first ordered. That's really frustrating but I guess it makes sense as once the car is made its only a few days until delivery. For people who ordered in April I think August will be our month.