Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got my text saying my car departed the factory earlier today! I haven't heard anything from DCU after applying late saturday night, I ended up applying to a small local credit union for people who live or work in my county, and they called me back and approved me within a few hours of submitting my online application. Hoping they send over finalized details for me to sign & lock in soon so that I can update my account with their info. Also need to make a few insurance calls to get updated/finalized quotes. Silver lining to NY orders taking ~3 weeks from VIN to delivery is that I'm not super rushed, EDD still 7-11
HECK YES!!!!!!!!!!! You and I may be the outliers on the March orders! Fingers and toes crossed that you get yours in flawless condition!

For anyone in WA State looking for financing, I got 2.59% YESTERDAY through Sound Credit Union. That is with .25% discount for autopayment and their EV discount. I'm all ready for delivery tomorrow!
Ugh I only got 3.04% but they said it was because my LTV ratio was high since I financed 100%+fees and my credit score was a few points shy of their highest tier 😒.

But congrats on delivery soon!

Just got approved yesterday with 1.79% for 54 months. This is the best rate I have ever seen anywhere and is from a local credit union. If anyone is from upstate NY, try First Source FCU. Now patiently waiting for a VIN. Seeing other NY March people getting VINs always leads me to question whether there is a difference between picking up at Mt. Kisco or Brooklyn.

OD: 03/28, MSM, Aero, No FSD, Brooklyn. Current EDD: 08/05-08/17.

Reactions: Nfletcher
I called an electrician. He said he can come next day. He came and installed the wall charger. When he was there I asked for a 14-50 outlet too and he ran to home depot, got the “equipment” and installed that. All included cost me $1250. Both installed on 60A breakers.

Oh yes, he billed me $420 for the wall charger included in the $1250
Can a 14-50 outlet be installed on the same circuit as a Tesla wall unit?

Delivery scheduled for Sunday 8/7 @ 4pm! From my 5 day EDD that came with the VIN I was only able to select from the first two days (not three), and only three times from one, and four from the other but I really wanted to be able to choose Sunday afternoon so I wouldn't have to take off of work, and wouldn't have to wake up at an ungodly hour to make the trip so I am pretty stoked. In the final stretch now

Hey Folks,

Back with an update from the Fremont Factory!

First of all, there are just way lot of Tesla's parked up here waiting to be assigned to customers in the delivery parking lot!

Mine had one long scratch which was easily visible on the trunk side (Given that I have opted for Black - dust, fingerprints and light scratches are easily visible) but nothing other than this. There were gum residues near the doors, but they went off after I rubbed them with my thumb.

There was one weird mark on the plastic panel of the charge port which I have asked to get replaced!

Couldn't get inside the car because I still didn't make the final purchase, but I asked the sales rep to buff up the entire car for any scratches and to give it a clean wash as well (I felt like the car was dusty!)

And lastly I felt like the taillights were a little off by few millimeters inside - out. (Left side little out and right side little inwards!) The rep told me that 3 - 7 mm is standard for such misalignments, and that they won't do anything for that, but they'll recalculate it for me tonight just to check!

Other than that, nothing else I could notice off that was weird on my car. The interior felt like it had collected some dust too, so I asked for an interior wash as well (all this I could notice from the outside of the car)

Car came with Matrix headlights and Michelin Tires.

Delivery is now rescheduled for tomorrow again. WIll keep everyone posted again hopefully soon!

Ciao

Couldn't get inside the car because I still didn't make the final purchase, but I asked the sales rep to buff up the entire car for any scratches and to give it a clean wash as well (I felt like the car was dusty!)

Ciao
I am so fearful of them washing a black car because if they don’t dry clean 😬 it, there will be water spots on the horizontal surfaces esp the hood & trunk if the car is left to dry out in the sun.

Reactions: E90alex and ZZ118