Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The more concerning thing to me is I went from dates like: Oct 15 - Nov 25 to generic months like Nov 2022 - Feb 2023. I think my original EDD was late Sept - Mid Oct. The long end of my latest EDD would put me at an 8 month wait, which honestly if the lead time was 8 months when I ordered, I probably would have gone another direction.

I know the dates move around a lot, but they seem to have gotten wider and more generic (just months instead of dates) which makes me wonder if there is something else going on other than a big backlog.
I think the system just can't project that far accurately so it just throws out the generic range

Just got a new EDD - now Nov 2022 - Feb 2023. :mad:

OD July 4/22
1st EDD Sept 2022 - Nov 2022
2nd EDD Oct 8 - Nov 19
3rd EDD Sept 12 - Oct 19
4th EDD Nov 2022 - Feb 2023

M3LR White, Black Interior, 19" Sport Wheels

This now has me concerned since my OD is not too much earlier than yours and both in Ontario. What gives me hope is mine is blue which seems to be the lucky colour...

Reactions: HeatherW22
Thanks Patrick. I was able to get the majority of the holograms out but right rear is a PITA. Better but still not 100% to my satisfaction. I was able to get the scratches out from the tail light and the chargeport door thought!

Tesla service is coming to the house on Thursday so that’s cool. The did want me to set up an appointment with a collision center for the paint chips. They literally just need 3 drops of touch up paint. Since I am getting PPF/tinting tomorrow, I figure I’ll just have to live with the chips.

Now I am sitting in the car trying to figure out everything.....lol!
Yeah it take a couple of days to used to the controls and I am still learning. I can not figure out how to turn off the passengers Ac vent. It and with the heat right now phantom drain is real especially if you keep the cabin protection on.

Reactions: ColoradoMike
Yeah it take a couple of days to used to the controls and I am still learning. I can not figure out how to turn off the passengers Ac vent. It and with the heat right now phantom drain is real especially if you keep the cabin protection on.
Just curious, have you tried voice commands to turn off passenger AC? i seen videos that theres a ton of voice commands you can use :)

Reactions: HeatherW22