Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
And my EDD was just kicked back out to Nov 2022 to Feb 2023. Going to choose to believe its a glitch. Guess it just gets here whenever it does.
I got that same bump a week ago. It's interesting that your OD is 1 week behind mine and you got this same bump a week after me. This sounds like a bug in their software. My EDD was moved back to normal yesterday,

Last edited:
What accessories do you have lined up ?
The list is tentative (and open to suggestions):

Tesla All-Weather mats
Tesla trunk liner
Console trays (Tesla or Jowua)
Tesla Homelink
Tesla mud flaps
Tesla Aero wheel caps
TL Tooluxe tire repair kit
resqme window breaker/seatbelt cutter
Jowua Cup Holder insert
Chirano jack pads
Chirano sunshade
Spigen screen protector

Well reporting out for graduation!

Michelin Tires, Mobile Connector, Tag Frame, Matrix Headlights

It was charged to 85%, it was washed and looked pretty good. There were a few minor spots where they missed getting the adhesive off when they took the protective bra off the front. One ceiling hook in the backseat was a bit dirty as if the person who installed had some gunk on their gloves, wiped off. Other than that the car had ZERO real issues, no panel gaps, no paint issues, no misaligned anything, and everything checks out I literally tried to do everything the car could. Overall the car is in great shape despite the family looking at their car next to mine almost keying on accident.

For the other Raleigh pick-up folks, Ben was my support today. He was great, he handled us and an older couple at the same time that showed up early but didn't really look over their car. He wiped up the adhesive when I brought it up and taught me something about the door open buttons.

***When you press the door open buttons you need to press them firmly, if not it may partially open. If that continues to happen you can recalibrate it by holding down the button or going into Service on the screen.***

Here she is enjoying having the plug-in and just relaxing after I got all my current goodies installed. Ceramic this week, tbd on tint (NC isn't that hot).
Tesla Day 1.jpg

I picked my new Blue Tesla today! I took my time going through the delivery checklist posted in this forum - spent an hour - much of that getting qetting some operational questions answered. No pressure by sales folks and they were great at patiently answering any questions I had. They did want payment and delivery acceptance before they opened it after I checked out the exterior. But they did reassure me that anything that needed attention while I was there would get taken care of. This center in Cincinnati has been great from point of looking at cars too having it in my hands! Many folks taking delivery today - lots and lots of smiles all around

I didn't find any defects and they said put in a service order if I do run into anything later in time. It had the ryzien chip, matrix headlights, included mobile charger, litium battery, michelin tires and license plate holders (in trunk for now) for when I get my plates. Car had 3 whole miles on it at pickup.

I was a bit worried about driving as my experience to date has been a total of 15 test miles. The regenerative braking may take me a few weeks (nothing major) as I had this tendency to want to use the brakes - ultimately only used the brakes when I got into the driveway (15 miles later). The car did want me to stop a few times as I came into garage -I ignored it as my wife said plenty of room yet. ! Now time to carefully practice backing out of my small side garage as my wife uses the whole 2 car side for her 1 car :) The rear cameras operate a little different than my old car - seems like more of a birds eye view - not sure I like that yet!

Best of luck to folks still in wait mode - its just around the corner and you will have the widest smile on your face when you are back behind the wheel!

Well reporting out for graduation!

Michelin Tires, Mobile Connector, Tag Frame, Matrix Headlights

It was charged to 85%, it was washed and looked pretty good. There were a few minor spots where they missed getting the adhesive off when they took the protective bra off the front. One ceiling hook in the backseat was a bit dirty as if the person who installed had some gunk on their gloves, wiped off. Other than that the car had ZERO real issues, no panel gaps, no paint issues, no misaligned anything, and everything checks out I literally tried to do everything the car could. Overall the car is in great shape despite the family looking at their car next to mine almost keying on accident.

For the other Raleigh pick-up folks, Ben was my support today. He was great, he handled us and an older couple at the same time that showed up early but didn't really look over their car. He wiped up the adhesive when I brought it up and taught me something about the door open buttons.

***When you press the door open buttons you need to press them firmly, if not it may partially open. If that continues to happen you can recalibrate it by holding down the button or going into Service on the screen.***

Here she is enjoying having the plug-in and just relaxing after I got all my current goodies installed. Ceramic this week, tbd on tint (NC isn't that hot).
View attachment 843061
NICE!

Can you do me a couple of favors? Inside the driver door when it is open did they paint on the inside from the A pillar down to the floor.....mine is NOT painted but the passenger side is.

Also can you let me know what software you are running? Mine is 2022.15.102

I was hoping for the green light chime that came out in I believe the 2022.20 update but that was for a P model.

Mine is in the garage now as I am plastidipping all the tesla logos and the dual motor logo to matte black. I also have a SpaceX badge that gets here tomorrow for the other side of the trunk. So far we are loving the car! Dont forget to set your home in the car. Just say navigate home and assign your address....it should show up on the screen....otherwise we did not get the correct charging info in the app.

Last edited:
NICE!

Can you do me a couple of favors? Inside the driver door when it is open did they paint on the inside from the A pillar down to the floor.....mine is NOT painted but the passenger side is.

Also can you let me know what software you are running? Mine is 2022.15.102

I was hoping for the green light chime that came out in I believe the 2022.20 update but that was for a P model.

Mine is in the garage now as I am plastidipping all the tesla logos and the dual motor logo to matte black. I also have a SpaceX badge that gets here tomorrow for the other side of the trunk. So far we are loving the car! Dont forget to set your home in the car. Just say navigate home and assign your address....it should show up on the screen....otherwise we did not get the correct charging info in the app.
Yes on all the paint being there. Same software as yours and it shows up to date as of a min ago.

Reactions: ColoradoMike
The latest DMV VIN data shows that most of Model 3 production at Fremont in Q3 is the SR version which is very different than what happened in Q1 and Q2 when SR was close to zero. Therefore, LR production dropped a lot in Q3. The estimated delivery times that show Nov 2022 to Feb 2023 for LR for some buyers are not a glitch. Those are realistic because of the massive backlog.

Last edited:
The latest DMV VIN data shows that most of Model 3 production at Fremont in Q3 is the SR version which is very different than what happened in Q1 and Q2 when SR was close to zero. Therefore, LR production dropped a lot in Q3. The estimated delivery times that show Nov 2022 to Feb 2023 for LR for some buyers are not a glitch. Those are realistic because of the massive backlog.
For those curious about the actual data, Troy says that he'll post it on August 24th on his Twitter feed.