Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
When you get your 2 week window, is that likely to be accurate? I've seen some with the same spec as me (LR, MSM, White, Aeros) get their vin with an order date after mine. My current window is 09/03 - 09/17 which updated exactly a week ago to that. My two concerns at the moment are making sure there's enough time to switch to finance (current have cash selected in the app) and also because I'm on vacation until 09/06 so although I want it to come soon, I'm hoping it won't be until I'm back!

That's interesting given your July OD. I thought the cut off was sometime in April.
Yes I was surprised for both actually. I had ordered the $255 mobile connector kit which luckily was backordered and never shipped to me. Cancelled it, got the $288 back. Don't have the 14-50 adapter but really didn't think I'd ever need it (definitely not worth almost $300 just to have that adapter)

Got the Schedule Delivery text and email just now. I don't remember selecting home delivery but Tesla are giving me a 2 day window of 8/26-8/27 to deliver the car to my mailing address LOL I texted the SA to see what gives. I guess I don't really mind if they deliver the car directly to me but I kind of wanted to have an SA around if I have questions. Anyone have experience with home delivery?
Other people have reported Tesla setting them up for home delivery without being asked. If you search this thread you'll find their stories. I'm disappointed in Tesla for doing this because it smacks of pressure tactics.
When you get your 2 week window, is that likely to be accurate?
If the two week EDD is consistent with your prior EDDs then it's likely to be accurate. I've seen folks get four week, then two, then go back to four, but that's atypical.
That's interesting given your July OD. I thought the cut off was sometime in April.
I'm sure the important date is the delivery date. They're putting this stuff into vehicles while they still have stock. When they're out, that's that.