Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Could you share these below? Thanks, I need to look up the door hinge covers...hadn't seen that.
Screen protector
Frunk bolt covers
Cup holder stabilizer
Door tray organizers
Steering wheel tray
Performance Pedal covers
Noise reduction kit
Door hinge covers
Door hinge covers: https://amzn.to/3w7rcjU
Screen protector: https://amzn.to/3bB2EYH
Steering wheel tray: https://amzn.to/3fu8NHm
Cup holder stabilizer: 2021 Tesla Model Y & Model 3 Cup Holder Stabilizer
Door Storage Organizer Tray: Tesla Model 3 Side Door Storage Organizer Tray
Frunk bolt covers: 2021 Tesla Model 3 Front Trunk Bolt Covers
Pedals: Tesla Model Y / Model 3 Foot Pedals
Noise reduction kit: Noise Reduction Kit

Appreciate it.
More pkgs that'll arrive now that my wife will question, lol.

That definitely explains a lot.
Yeah it does. I get that they’d rather address the issue before delivering to customers, happier customers and cheaper for them to address before delivery but at some point, and soon, they’ll just have to pull the trigger on deliveries and fix later at service centers. It’ll cost them more but not hitting Q2 estimates will cost them even more.

Yeah it does. I get that they’d rather address the issue before delivering to customers, happier customers and cheaper for them to address before delivery but at some point, and soon, they’ll just have to pull the trigger on deliveries and fix later at service centers. It’ll cost them more but not hitting Q2 estimates will cost them even more.
Anyone else see this article?
My SA mentioned late last week that they were experiencing lots of logistics issues globally which was effecting timelines across the board. He didn't get into specifics but what's mentioned in this article is probably what he was referring to.

Reactions: Jaredspink
Some people ordered first week of March. Cutting it real close
As far as I can tell the vast majority of those were refused deliveries, config changes, thing put on hold, etc. First week of March is awfully late for Q1. Some could be unlucky. It's extremely straightforward. Most of the deliveries happens in the last 3 weeks of the quarter. The closer to the end of the quarter you order, the more probable your order will get fulfilled next quarter. The deliveries still happens end of quarter. Based on the spreadsheet, if you order after mid quarter, depending on the config and the delivery destination, there is a chance to you get in this quarter and a chance you need to wait next quarter. Waiting next quarter means waiting until end of next quarter.

Reactions: ytfsic
the beginning of quarter 2 was april so if you order in June you might be out of luck considering the amount of weeks you will be waiting (4-11).

If it is true that there is a container hold on the cars, then what the SC is telling me is true, that the cars will start to be released in the first week of June. Its just a waiting game now