Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
13538FBE-C7B8-4DD7-9FFC-50B935227F9E.jpeg

Same here. Still stuck at 8-12 weeks. Have any of you that are using the Raleigh SC heard from or had communication w a SA?
On the 15th of may my SA at the Raleigh center said they were “coming fast”( in reference to cars I assume after seeing the lot packed to capacity yesterday ) and that I should get a vin in around 2 weeks time which coincides with the end of may start of June which I assume I might get it around the second week of June .

I know exactly what all of you mean... This is my first tesla and I want it to be in my driveway now... been waiting almost 6 weeks lol

seriously though it reminds me of when my dad bought his first prius and the wait was over 6 months. they sent you a key chain when it was being built.

I love my current car so I can wait as long as they want.. but the excitement of not having to use gas and being able to blow away mustangs is making me crazy. LOL but i degress
Sadly, I made the decision to make my Mustang the dealership's problem and sell it rather than repair it the day I ordered my Tesla. It was going to be in the shop for at least 3 weeks, so I would be going without a car for a little while no matter what. Now I'm carless with no real idea of when I'll be able to drive again.

And the winning post is..... lol

I'm still at 8-12 weeks from order date here in west Texas. Ugh....
Same here except 6-9 weeks from original order date. I have changed my order twice since the original but have never had a date other than the 6-9 weeks. By modifying my order twice I a little concerned I bumped my delivery from the end of June to the end of Sept.

Same here except 6-9 weeks from original order date. I have changed my order twice since the original but have never had a date other than the 6-9 weeks. By modifying my order twice I a little concerned I bumped my delivery from the end of June to the end of Sept.

From what I've read, changing your order puts you back at the end of the line. Kinda like a fresh order, but you've already paid the $100 reservation fee. You can always ask your SA though