Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There was no heated steering wheel for any of them.
I've ordered an LR, I just asked about the SR+ for you guys :)
Maybe you guys in Norway got pushed back, because you stopped buying Tesla cars and you whine a lot for no reason, so they are punishing you in favor for Germany, Switzerland and the Netherlands where Tesla is number 1:)
What a pleasant person you must be to throw this out of the blue.
Weird that Kraftfahrt-Bundesamt are reporting that Tesla's market share is down over 50% in the German EV market in 2020 compared to 2019.

But maybe that's just me complaining about you being wrong for no reason

There was no heated steering wheel for any of them.
I've ordered an LR, I just asked about the SR+ for you guys :)
For us? Who, this is a LR thread...

But maybe that's just me complaining about you being wrong for no reason
You must be fun at parties... it was a joke...

As for the numbers you quoted, not sure what you are quoting, but it is wrong, maybe you mean October to October 2019? That is normal, no ships in October and everything was sold in Sept.
Year to year, there are already 25% more Teslas sold so far in Germany than in 2019 alone, with 2 months to spare. I think we will have around 100% increase year to year, because a lot of people have ordered the refresh because of the heat pump and better insulation. You can check the info here.
EV Sales: Germany

And you can't deny that you guys turned your back on Tesla, there are only 25% of the Teslas sold on yearly basis compared to 2019 Norway, that is a 75% decrease, so I am pretty sure Tesla is moving cars elswhere away from Norway, same as they sold almost all their EU inventory in the Netherlands 2019 December.

Like I said, the first ship is coming to Germany and Switzerland, first deleveries start mid November and is sold out already.

Last edited:
Received a text saying they have updated my delivery location to a different location. I got all excited but after I kept reading it said it does not affect my delivery window. Ordered 10/20 with window of 11/24-12/22. White/18" wheels/all black interior. Maybe it still means progress is being made lol.

Received a text saying they have updated my delivery location to a different location. I got all excited but after I kept reading it said it does not affect my delivery window. Ordered 10/20 with window of 11/24-12/22. White/18" wheels/all black interior. Maybe it still means progress is being made lol.

I have the exact same as you. Same order, delivery and colours. Where are you ordering from? I’m near Toronto, Canada.

my delivery window got recently updated to a more narrow timeframe:
Estimated Delivery: December 02 - December 16
previously it was:
Nov 23 - Dec 23.

Ordered 20 Oct, white on white, LR, in Bay Area / CA

I guess I should start financing app in the next 2 weeks or so.

Im in Ontario, Canada and just figured something for people wondering why dates weren't showing up on their account. I was accidentally directed to the American region Tesla website and noticed the dates were there. Then I switched to Canada and noticed they were gone... Not really a big deal, but just incase anyone was wondering.