Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Scottsdale Arizonan here. Ordered yesterday Jun 30th. 2021 white on white AWD model 3, standard wheels. Teslas site estimates 7 - 11 weeks for delivery but seeing how the lots have been empty and the big end of quarter push just happened, I suppose I shouldn't sell my current car anytime soon lol.
Nope. That model will most likely be delivered towards the very end of the quarter based on my Q2 experience. The absolute last is White/Black standard wheels no FSD. I hope you get your sooner but right now I would just set yourself that you will get it the last day of the quarter. That way if it does take that long you will not be let down.

Reactions: stEVe91941
I have had my delivery date change several times (from end of June to 9-13 weeks), but I finally had a VIN and a delivery window. However it has now disappeared from my account, although I took note of it. Like many, I can't reach anyone. Anyone else have this happen and what ultimately happened. I know everyone is waiting, but I need to have SOME expectation as to whether a car is coming in the next week or literally 3 months from now.

Nope. That model will most likely be delivered towards the very end of the quarter based on my Q2 experience. The absolute last is White/Black standard wheels no FSD. I hope you get your sooner but right now I would just set yourself that you will get it the last day of the quarter. That way if it does take that long you will not be let down.

Sorry by white on white I meant white interior white exterior, unless that too is going to be near end of quarter.

I'm optimistic for my build. Uploaded insurance, drivers license, got pre approved immediately through Tesla finance, all on the same day. but you got the right spirit. I'll expect EOQ so as not to be let down.

Sorry by white on white I meant white interior white exterior, unless that too is going to be near end of quarter.

I'm optimistic for my build. Uploaded insurance, drivers license, got pre approved immediately through Tesla finance, all on the same day. but you got the right spirit. I'll expect EOQ so as not to be let down.

Well Arizona so it won't be on the last date, you'll be around the mid-September timeframe most likely

Random question, does anybody know how much Horsepower our cars have? The long range of course. Im seeing 363 online, just wondering if that's accurate. And if so...how much extra HP does the acceleration boost add?
I think what you're seeing is rather low...

Current AWD are around 445HP, and AB cars are nearly 500HP. This is in-line with quarter mile trap speeds.

I have had my delivery date change several times (from end of June to 9-13 weeks), but I finally had a VIN and a delivery window. However it has now disappeared from my account, although I took note of it. Like many, I can't reach anyone. Anyone else have this happen and what ultimately happened. I know everyone is waiting, but I need to have SOME expectation as to whether a car is coming in the next week or literally 3 months from now.
The not being able to get ahold of someone is very hard. Some people get SA's that are very responsive/informative. Others get SA's that could be figments of their imagination. The best think is to expect your car the last day of the quarter. Anything earlier is icing on the cake. Do not look at your EDD. It is only a torture device.

What is your build? Since you are CA that increases your odds of being end of quarter. If you are white ext/black int, or white ext/white int that also increases your chance of being end of quarter. If you have a different build with upgrades that gives you a chance for earlier especially if you have FSD.

Well, my saga continues... just talked to someone that was helpful. Not the news I wanted, but at least I was given a pretty honest answer. My car is at the mercy of logistics in Fremont. She said they'll try to expedite it, but was actually not even hopeful I'd see it by the 3rd now. Also, they are closed on the 4th, so chances are I may not even see it until the 5th! #firstworldproblems, I know, but... I'm actually relieved to have somewhat of a clear answer at least!

I had my VIN, delivery date and time, and signed contract disappear the night before I was to pick up my car. The explanation was that the car couldn't be delivered to the SC by 6/30 so the factory pulled my VIN. When I spoke to a SA the next morning he said that original VIN was gone and I would have to wait for a new one. Luckily I did get a new one the next day, yesterday, and also a new EDD showed up on my account this morning. Now just waiting for another delivery date. BTW the new VIN is a little over 3,000 more than the original one I received three days earlier.

Reactions: JoJa15
Well, my saga continues... just talked to someone that was helpful. Not the news I wanted, but at least I was given a pretty honest answer. My car is at the mercy of logistics in Fremont. She said they'll try to expedite it, but was actually not even hopeful I'd see it by the 3rd now. Also, they are closed on the 4th, so chances are I may not even see it until the 5th! #firstworldproblems, I know, but... I'm actually relieved to have somewhat of a clear answer at least!
Ugh sorry to hear that - super frustrating... I wonder what happened... At least an end appears to be in sight...

Back from PPF and ceramic from Automobilia in West Haven, CT. These guys know what they are doing!!! Better outdoor pics coming once the ceramic cures.

AF364194-E041-4A33-8E42-0CA2529D23D9.jpeg
DEB1C879-B082-4EE7-9690-341C9CA3F42D.jpeg