Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I wasn't speaking to my SA, it was the delivery team who called me. He seemed new and he couldn't even answer any of my questions because he didn't have much knowledge of the vehicle. I wish I didn't apply since I've got a hard inquiry on my credit report and will probably have to apply again. I got a really good 2.1% APR rate on the loan as well...

He seemed to really think I'd get the vehicle in February, but we'll see...

was the 2.1% through tesla? i plan on applying for a loan through tesla but am waiting (like you intended) until closer to deliver date (my ETA is Jan 22 - March 26, order just taken off hold this week)

Ordered my M3LR on 12/27 picking up today.... Very excited.... Love there buying process...

Congrats! Are you able to see when it was built?

Ordered LR AWD on January 6th. MSM with black interior. Estimated delivery date March 03-31.

Very excited!

Nice! I ordered mine January 18th and have a delivery date of March 08- 31st

What state are you in?

Last edited:
Florida. CFF0A4E4-C8B6-48A9-A6B8-EAB7A924315D.jpeg

Not sure do you know where I could find it on the car?

“There should be a manufacturing plate/sticker/label on the inside of the drivers door frame. You'll be able to see it when you open the door. It will contain the month and year of manufacture.”

Also, it should be on your paperwork you were given when you picked up the Model 3:

“It’s on the document that looks like the window sticker, the one with the graphic with the EPA fuel economy rating. The date of manufacture is on the top, beneath the VIN.”

Website still hasn't changed to mention the heated steering wheel

Partial Premium Interior Includes:

• 12-way power adjustable heated front seats
  • Premium seat material and trim
  • Upgraded audio – immersive sound
  • Premium Connectivity (30 days included):
    • Satellite maps with live traffic visualization
    • In-car internet streaming music and media
    • Video streaming
    • Caraoke
    • Internet browser
Premium Interior Includes:

• 12-way power adjustable front and rear heated seats
  • Premium audio – 14 speakers, 1 subwoofer, 2 amps, and immersive sound
  • Premium Connectivity (1 year included):
    • Satellite maps with live traffic visualization
    • In-car internet streaming music and media
    • Video streaming
    • Caraoke
    • Internet browser
  • LED fog lamps
  • Interior floor mats
All Interiors Include:

• Center console with storage, 4 USB-C ports and wireless charging for 2 smartphones
  • Tinted glass roof with ultraviolet and infrared protection
  • Power folding, auto-dimming, heated side mirrors
  • Music and media over Bluetooth ®
  • Custom driver profiles

Some people are receiving delivery on the east coast though, so I'm curious to find out if they were built in January or not. If it was built in january, that'd be a good sign for us waiting for deliveries!
Although the order, vin, delivery spreadsheet here on TMC doesn't capture everything, there are no recent LRAWD's with VIN's or deliveries.

If anyone is receiving new LRAWD M3's in the US they are inventory cars, you might see plenty of MY's being delivered.

• Informative
Reactions: TBrownTX