Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Login in to the site tonight, I had the Tesla Vision agreement acknowledgement screen. After acknowledging, I received my VIN! EDD is Aug 14-17. Of course we are going on vacation on the 17th. Would love to take the Tesla to the Grand Tetons but don't think it can pull our 5th wheel. Now to reapply for our third party loan and refresh the Caravana quote for our Mini Cooper.

Model 3 Long Range, 18" Aero wheels, Midnight Silver Metallic, Black Interior, Auto Pilot. Ordered 6/13.

Login in to the site tonight, I had the Tesla Vision agreement acknowledgement screen. After acknowledging, I received my VIN! EDD is Aug 14-17. Of course we are going on vacation on the 17th. Would love to take the Tesla to the Grand Tetons but don't think it can pull our 5th wheel. Now to reapply for our third party loan and refresh the Caravana quote for our Mini Cooper.

Model 3 Long Range, 18" Aero wheels, Midnight Silver Metallic, Black Interior, Auto Pilot. Ordered 6/13.
I have the exact same order as you, Bay Area, but ordered 7/14. EDD of 8/23-9/12. Congrats on the VIN!

Reactions: RichAuntie444
First post. Was referred here by one of my coworkers who ordered a M3P.

I ordered my M3LR AWD White/White/18" no FSD 7/31. Entered trade-in and got loan approved 2 days ago.

Dates keep bouncing around but now it says 9/6 - 9/26. Not too shabby! Anyone knows if the later date ever moves back? It used to be 9/30 a couple days ago.

First post. Was referred here by one of my coworkers who ordered a M3P.

I ordered my M3LR AWD White/White/18" no FSD 7/31. Entered trade-in and got loan approved 2 days ago.

Dates keep bouncing around but now it says 9/6 - 9/26. Not too shabby! Anyone knows if the later date ever moves back? It used to be 9/30 a couple days ago.
Welcome to the chaos! What you will find is that ALL the dates move, disappear, show "November", then move again.

Just a reminder as you’re shopping loan rates. The lowest rate Tesla offers through their finance partners is 2.49%. However, they do have a rate match program. While applying through your bank/credit union, also apply for Tesla Financing. If your credit union has a lower rate, then email the rate match team, and Tesla will match if even if it’s lower than the advertised 2.49%. Also, if your bank’s rate is valid for 30 days and you must reapply, if the rate is lower and you matched it, Tesla financing is good for up to 60 days, which may save you another credit pull.

For your own sanity, stop refreshing your screens 100 times a day. Just used the Extended Order Plugin for Chrome and it’ll keep a running list each time your date switches. You won’t need to keep your dates in a notepad anymore. Once you visit the site from it’ll log the dates for you.