Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just out of curiosity, anyone in the last day that received a vin ordered white interior? I’m seeing a trend between here and people on Reddit that most orders getting vins with literally same spec and order dates and edd receive vins but have black interiors.

Just out of curiosity, anyone in the last day that received a vin ordered white interior? I’m seeing a trend between here and people on Reddit that most orders getting vins with literally same spec and order dates and edd receive vins but have black interiors.
I got my VIN! I was going to reply to your post in agreement that white interiors were not getting a VIN and decided to check account one more time before reply…and the Manage option listed 2021 Tesla Model 3 and TV agreement on the manage page. EDD updated to 8/26-93 to 8/64-8/30!

I got my VIN! I was going to reply to your post in agreement that white interiors were not getting a VIN and decided to check account one more time before reply…and the Manage option listed 2021 Tesla Model 3 and TV agreement on the manage page. EDD updated to 8/26-93 to 8/64-8/30!
Congrats! Lol maybe it’s the blue with white interior option that isn’t getting fulfilled 😂

Reactions: Piddles99
Is anyone able to see anything on the mobile app besides the below picture? If you click the "X" it signs you out.

View attachment 695875
From others that have chronicled their journey, seems that the app only updates within an hour/minutes prior to your pickup appointment. This is done apparently because of safety since you have control over the frunk/trunk/horn/etc. One other detail that others have said is that they needed to log out/log in to refresh most times in order to see the new controls come up on the app right before delivery. So my advise is to lay off updating the app, it won't show you any love :)