Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
VIN received!

August 29 - September 4
what was your order date? I just finished my 3rd whole week post order, and it definitely has been a grind lol! I sold my old car because it had mechanical issues... made the ''mistake'' of test driving a SR+ model 3 and then decided on the LR. EDD 9-11 - 9-30 seems like it could be a reality for end of quarter push , but my date has been this since I have gotten a date and has not moved once so it seems odd at the same time. I have not emailed my SA since 7/30 and I finally sent him one today just to see if, in our area, those delivery dates are holding true in his experience. I know it will be worth the wait, but have had no car since 7/27 and it sucks, had I done more research I would be keeping my 7/27 performance order and probably would have had the car by now.

Reactions: c00sebookpro
what was your order date? I just finished my 3rd whole week post order, and it definitely has been a grind lol! I sold my old car because it had mechanical issues... made the ''mistake'' of test driving a SR+ model 3 and then decided on the LR. EDD 9-11 - 9-30 seems like it could be a reality for end of quarter push , but my date has been this since I have gotten a date and has not moved once so it seems odd at the same time. I have not emailed my SA since 7/30 and I finally sent him one today just to see if, in our area, those delivery dates are holding true in his experience. I know it will be worth the wait, but have had no car since 7/27 and it sucks, had I done more research I would be keeping my 7/27 performance order and probably would have had the car by now.
Original order date was June 27th, changed from SR+ to LR early July, probably around the 4-6th of July.

Reactions: sbizzle
Dont forget to update the google sheet once you get your VIN! :)

Delivery Update: Car is on train from CA to Denver Railyard then trucked down to Colorado Springs.

Delivery ETA: August 28th/29th.
Scheduled Delivery Appointment: Sept 1st.
Patiently watching the days go by….

Easily switched from Cash to finance to wrap up the $$ side.

Tesla EDD Aug 21- Aug 27.

Home stretch, garage is ready!
View attachment 698797View attachment 698802
My charger arrived today and is being installed on Wednesday.

Reactions: ramsecon04
As I’ve said before here my EDD was 8/19-8/23 but I’m going to out of town 8/22-8/27 for work. I went into the location I’ll be picking up at and they were beyond helpful.

I explained the situation to them and how I’m moving next month. They located where my car was and scheduled me for pick up tomorrow and if for some reason that doesn’t work out I can pick up Sunday (they are closed Saturday)

They also told me that your agreements and payment only become available once you have a scheduled appointment. If anyone else is having scheduling issues it may be helpful to go to the Tesla location you’ll be picking up from.

Soooo I think I'm screwed. I just got delivery dates for next week and I'm going to be in Mexico. They told me I have two options:
1. Let my car get released and go to the BACK of the line to get a new one ("as if I ordered it today")
2. Transfer registration to another person, have them buy the car and then I transfer to myself.

This feels awful. Anyone hear anything else or other options?
Damn I'll be away for 10 days Aug 30 - Sept 9 and Tesla has a delivery estimate of Sept 5-25