Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well I just got a text message to finish up financing, but somethings up with the website. Don’t mind me while I constantly refresh for the entire weekend.

Dude I think we managed to take it out.
Screen Shot 2021-02-13 at 4.24.45 PM.png

• Funny
Reactions: Jeff Davlt
It's gotten real bad for me. I'm at the point where I've setup a script to auto refresh the order summary page every 5 minutes and text + email me if there's a change.
Lmao if I knew how to do that I would probably set that up as well, I literally only joined the site to give myself something to do so I don't go insane looking at the same page. i got way to excited when I saw the expected dd go to 2/27-3/13.....I might need to start going to meeting

Lmao if I knew how to do that I would probably set that up as well, I literally only joined the site to give myself something to do so I don't go insane looking at the same page. i got way to excited when I saw the expected dd go to 2/27-3/13.....I might need to start going to meeting
I know right. Once we get our Model 3s, are we going to be in withdrawal? What will we be refreshing?

I was not completely aware of what this wait would be like to be honest. I saw 5-9 weeks when I placed my order and thought that doesn't sound too bad. It took me about 2 days to start checking the order page multiple times per day. I don't know what I'm going to do next week when I'm snowed in

The first week I obsessively watched electric installation videos and then Tesla Wall Charger installation videos. I convinced myself I could install it myself. I bought everything I needed, ran the 6/3 wire, mounted the charger and installed a 60A breaker. It was a good use of my excess energy. I called an electrician to do the inspection, final termination, and final breaker flip. This week all I can seem to do is shop Amazon, unplugged performance, and Tesla Shop.

Reactions: TBrownTX
Hello, I lived in Washington State in the mid-late 90s. Such a beautiful state.
The wait feels like the longest Christmas Eve ever. Luckily I found this forum to keep me from refreshing my order page all day.

Hi there, yea no kidding about the wait! Sadly my Tesla sales advisor has not been very responsive or even accurate on some info, but this forum and the model 3 order sheet updates has helped me set expectations.

yeah my sales adviser seemed to have sent me the original text then threw his phone in the ocean after hitting send

Haha, similar experience here. Advisor told me that Tesla no longer rate matched loans but then I double-checked by emailing Tesla Finance directly. Once I got my loan approved last week at a lower rate my advisor said they were going to look at the status of my order and it's been radio silence the whole week.