Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Reactions: hightower82
Took delivery at Dublin-Amador today! Last minute ordered an inventory vehicle a few days ago (which got me a VIN instantly) and cancelled my first pending order. Was supposed to take delivery yesterday, but didn‘t hear from them at all until after a bit of pestering lol. Glad to have been able to get my order on the last day of the year!! Wishing everyone else a smooth delivery day! :)

Attachments

• B29DC738-2BE8-4740-858E-616B9C66CF4A.jpeg
    B29DC738-2BE8-4740-858E-616B9C66CF4A.jpeg
    805.9 KB · Views: 123
Reactions: dcain and Fizzyo
Finally took delivery of my LR AWD MSM with white interior! I named her "Serenity"

I didn't have any of the passenger door issues reported earlier in this thread, but my trunk edge on the passenger side was raised up a bit and didn't align as well as the driver side. Also some uneven gaps at the top of the tail lights. Inside I found some green tape residue on the upper door liner- couldn't scratch it off so might need to find some safe solvent to remove. It's very small bits and isn't noticeable unless you really look. The front center arm rest rubs pretty snugly against the seats when lifting to open. I suspect that might wear on the seat edges over time.

Overall, nothing on it was a deal breaker or something I thought needed an immediate service appointment to fix. I just repeated "it's within specs" in my head if I found myself being too OCD about these minor issues. :D My first 2 or 3 passes I thought everything was perfect, so I'm very pleased nothing major stood out.

On a side note, when I arrived home with Serenity, I found a package on at my door. It was the Tesla Tequila bottle! :eek::D Perfect timing for both car and tequila!

Happy New Year ALL!!
-GC

Reactions: Mike1080i and mzjk
I took delivery of my Silver M3 LR at Leeds yesterday afternoon. Stopped at Gonerby Moor for a charge on my way home. SIXTEEN chargers! Only one Model S already there when I arrived. So simple to use even I could do it first time.

Three questions:- I was promised a year of Supercharging because I collected before the end of 2020. Also, young Master Musk tweeted that everybody who collected before midnight would get three months FSD. My app is showing neither. Does anybody know if this a little faux pas, or and. "we woz robbed"?

Lastly, how long is it before Tesla sends the log book? I ask as I have a personalised number that I want to put on the car.

I hope we all have a healthy, happy and prosperous New Year.

I took delivery of my Silver M3 LR at Leeds yesterday afternoon. Stopped at Gonerby Moor for a charge on my way home. SIXTEEN chargers! Only one Model S already there when I arrived. So simple to use even I could do it first time.

Three questions:- I was promised a year of Supercharging because I collected before the end of 2020. Also, young Master Musk tweeted that everybody who collected before midnight would get three months FSD. My app is showing neither. Does anybody know if this a little faux pas, or and. "we woz robbed"?

Lastly, how long is it before Tesla sends the log book? I ask as I have a personalised number that I want to put on the car.

I hope we all have a healthy, happy and prosperous New Year.

The year of free supercharging will show up in your account (probably mid-January). That takes some time. You should be able to sign out of your app, sign back in and the FSD should be there ready to go already. Once delivery is put into the system by SA, FSD is added.

Just ordered white on black with 18s. Was given an initial estimate of January 11th-March 29th. Am probably just going to go with Tesla financing, but when should I complete that part of the process. I read it is good for 60 days, so I guess I’ll stall for a bit. Super excited.