Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well, after eight weeks of no unsolicited emails, I received one tonight from my local dealership’s Senior Operations Manager confirming that I’ve completed all my uploads to their site, but they’d now like a photo of our current policy with our other car to confirm insurance active coverage. Exciting news for us. They’re finally getting all their paperwork in line for our delivery. We ordered a MSM/White LR AWD Model 3 on January 2 here in northern CA.

Reactions: goldenstate01
Back to dates again here as well, I think about all the people who did day one reservations and then waited for so long to get a car and I never would have been able to do that. It's been 2 weeks and 2 days since I ordered and in that time I feel like I aged 47 years. I have likely a minimum of 2 more weeks and then I guess I'll just be 130 something years old on delivery day, drive out of the parking lot and die of old age right in front of the Tesla store after one 0-60 pull.

Ordered 2/21 in Portland, still showing 3-6 weeks. Any west coasters getting a date range?
What did you order? I have same order date white/white LR in Seattle and I have 6-10 weeks now.
3-6 would indicate any moment but my SA said it's basically 10 days from VIN to delivery in Seattle so don't pay too much attention until that VIN shows up.

B0F273CF-4ED9-443D-A91A-C5E131B2D2EA.gif
It does feel like it’s been forever since I ordered.