Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
They let you keep the car overnight?!?!
yes - we kept a M3 overnight and a MY overnight. We have a 1920's house and the garage is quite small so we wanted to test out getting it in there and driving in both day and night. After testing, we changed our mind and went with the M3 Long Range after thinking for months that we would get the MY.

Incredible! While it's nice that they let you keep two cars overnight, (rather than just one hour of driving) it makes me rethink buying a demo model, considering how many hands/garages/spirited driving they go through.

I was also considering the MY for a long time before deciding to change to the M3LR.

No VIN
In Kansas City, still waiting for the backlog to clear.
My delivery date continues to get pushed back one day at a time but only the first date of the window. It looks like they want to deliver before the end of the quarter.
Expected March 26 - 31.
Model 3 LR, White on White, 19".

• Informative
Reactions: shaiyazv
No VIN
In Kansas City, still waiting for the backlog to clear.
My delivery date continues to get pushed back one day at a time but only the first date of the window. It looks like they want to deliver before the end of the quarter.
Expected March 26 - 31.
Model 3 LR, White on White, 19".
Same here.
Raleigh, NC
Ordered 2/27
MSM/White
March 25-31.
Service advisor says I’ll be getting a VIN next week and delivery the 4th-5th week of March.

• Informative
Reactions: shaiyazv