Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Some more photos I took today after making some minor changes.

1. Changed all my lights to brighter LEDs and added the Tesla logo puddle lights
2. Changed frunk struts to abstract ocean ones
3. Removed aero caps and added old tesla kit.

Trying to last a few days without acceleration boost but i think im going to buy it tomorrow.

B8A0B239-D7E1-426F-9109-D6D199C1F355.jpg

D6AF9EF3-3223-46F6-A8FC-83BAEF4270B9.jpg

Mine still shows $10,990 which is what it changed to after the earlier drop
I was confused. My latest sales contract has the reduced price posted in February, however, the original order price from Jan still shows the $1,000 higher price. I thought they were going to change the final sale price back to the original order price, they didn’t. All is well.

Reactions: theun4gven
Day 4 of “Trade-in valuation in progress” with delivery scheduled for Monday. SA can’t do anything other than assure me it will come through “shortly.”

Aside from that, where is everyone getting numbers for their SC? I’d like to ask some questions about part/accessory availabilities, and Tesla’s phone menus won’t ever get me to a person.
Correct. It seems the Tesla call tree only connects you to FAQs and voicemail boxes.

1. Changed all my lights to brighter LEDs and added the Tesla logo puddle lights

Trying to last a few days without acceleration boost but i think im going to buy it tomorrow.

View attachment 646158
View attachment 646157
Looking good. For the LED's, did you just change the interior lights?

View attachment 646158
View attachment 646157

That looks really good, which LEDs did you go with? I am thinking about blue foot well LED for the interior footwell lights