Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
for me as soon as you see the Vin that option opens up
I thought so too but this is mine right now even with the vin #.
24BD6724-39CD-49FC-8105-0FB3AC82B117.jpeg

So I’ve been stalking this room for a bit trying to estimate my delivery. I ordered 3-9. Received a vin last week and had a delivery date set up for tomorrow. I was called last night updating me that the vin was mistakenly given to me. It no longer shows on my account. He said it will be another 4-5 weeks since my order date was 2 days past the cutoff date for this quarter. I don’t know how I feel about this.

Got a text this morning that my car is on its way to Burbank and I confirmed my delivery appointment for this Sunday at 9am. Trying to figure out the insurance now (why the heck is the insurance so expensive in my area?!) and confirming my car value with carmax later today.

So excited!

has the covid19 situation affected how much you drive? my wife and I just put the 3 on our insurance, and it raised our premiums like 20$ a month compared to our previous car (2 cars + homeowners, credit cards and personal property through USAA) however we noticed our annual driving estimates were 12k on her car and 15k on mine. My wife is now working from home full time and I am splitting my time so we dropped those down to 6k/yr for her car and 10k for the 3 and that alone dropped our 6month premium by 60$. So came out to ~10$ a month increase for the 3.

has the covid19 situation affected how much you drive? my wife and I just put the 3 on our insurance, and it raised our premiums like 20$ a month compared to our previous car (2 cars + homeowners, credit cards and personal property through USAA) however we noticed our annual driving estimates were 12k on her car and 15k on mine. My wife is now working from home full time and I am splitting my time so we dropped those down to 6k/yr for her car and 10k for the 3 and that alone dropped our 6month premium by 60$. So came out to ~10$ a month increase for the 3.
It did at first but I work in the lab for a late-stage Dept so I’ve been pretty much driving to work everyday now.