Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Mine is also holding May 30th to June 19th. Something I have noticed in my super obsessive checking is that the system seems to update between 7 am-8 am EDT and again between 7 PM to 8 PM EDT. That is the window I have caught changes to the estimated delivery date.

Maybe I am just looking for a pattern to the insanity. :p

Reactions: EVxdream
ohhhhh now I have to check at 7 and 8 pm lol dang it!!! LOL But in all seriousness (sp?) I am worried that my trade in will expire before I get the car which will delay my transaction. I want the tax savings and the money for it applied to this car. Who knows maybe tesla will surprise us all and deliver early.. .

ohhhhh now I have to check at 7 and 8 pm lol dang it!!! LOL But in all seriousness (sp?) I am worried that my trade in will expire before I get the car which will delay my transaction. I want the tax savings and the money for it applied to this car. Who knows maybe tesla will surprise us all and deliver early.. .
I was in the same boat, but got curious and submitted the trade-in details to Vroom. They came in initially at $3K over Tesla's offer, which was still close enough to go with the trade-in to Tesla for the tax credit savings. Then just before the Vroom offer expired they upped the offer by $500. After it expired I resubmitted it and asked for an extra $1K on top of that and they accepted, so now it looks like I'm not going to trade it in to Tesla after all.

I was in the same boat, but got curious and submitted the trade-in details to Vroom. They came in initially at $3K over Tesla's offer, which was still close enough to go with the trade-in to Tesla for the tax credit savings. Then just before the Vroom offer expired they upped the offer by $500. After it expired I resubmitted it and asked for an extra $1K on top of that and they accepted, so now it looks like I'm not going to trade it in to Tesla after all.
what tax credit savings are you getting in WA for buying your car?