Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
VIN Received today for our Black/White after rejecting first delivery in Q1.
Still trying to get the price reduced back to the Q1 price, our first agreement had it, then our 2nd agreement had it but they matched a VIN to our account that didn't match our order, when they reverted the change to our order the price went up $1000.... The saga continues and I'm on the edge of giving up and canceling the order.
Pickup scheduled for 5/5 @ 4pm..... Account page still shows the higher amount, but the MVPA is showing the $1000 reduced price..... :)

Fingers crossed, this has been one of "those" that we all hate to hear about with delivery #1 rejected for quality issues and delivery #2 rejected for the wrong color interior. Ordered 11/24/20 placed on hold until 1/2/21 for tax reasons.. This will be our 2nd LRAWD M3 as we picked up our Blue White in early March. :)

You are a little more eastern in TX than I am so definitely let me know when you hear anything.
Will do. Was strange, I have refresh addiction on the vin lookup in page source, lol, and I swear it finally showed up when I was taking a walk with my wife this morning. Got back home, was going to write it down, refreshed and now it's gone again. Don't think I viewed it in error, but we'll see. Would be nice if vin showed up, surely means within a tighter window for sure.

One can only hope. Perhaps our cars will be on the same truck. What a beauty they will be with that configuration.

Everyone talking about their SA... shoot at least you guys got one. I havnt even been reached out to lol. Maybe it's cause it's my 2nd tesla? Who knows.

Anyways... still at 5/21 - 6/10. Hasn't budged for days on end. Ordered 4/11 in West texas.
I’m in El Paso also. Don’t worry about the SA. The SA I was working with doesn’t respond to any of the questions I sent him. From what I have read on this forum, not responding is part of their training.

I’m in El Paso also. Don’t worry about the SA. The SA I was working with doesn’t respond to any of the questions I sent him. From what I have read on this forum, not responding is part of their training.
You might be better off not getting a response. In my experience the SA's at the Tesla Gallery in EP have next to no knowledge about the product they represent. Just about every question I have asked them they either didn't know the answer or gave me flat out wrong answers.

Reactions: Jason1652
Toronto Lawrence location update:

4/23- No new 3/Y spotted
5/1– 2 M3, 3 MY in parking lot, new door trim confirmed, all with black interior

will check every week just for fun.
Nice to know they are starting to come in! My location is Vaughan but I imagine they have started getting them in as well . Exciting times. My date remains the same. May 24th to June 13th.

Reactions: EVxdream
I ordered my Tesla 3 long range on April 4th. My date of delivery has also been changing on almost a daily basis. Right now its projecting May 24th for the earliest and June 13th for the latest. This will be my first electric car! So exciting...

Are there any refreshes that my car should have based on that date? Just curious as I've heard Tesla is continually adding stuff to it.
Like you I had the 5/24 to 6/13 range on the site for almost two months, but just two days ago it changed to a solid May 12th, so keep an eye out. I'm in the US and taking delivery at the Charlotte SC, so I don't know if there's any connection with Canadian deliveries.....

Reactions: travis3000
Ordered MSM M3LR with white interior on 4/24/21. Estimated delivery is 6/1-6/21. I know people have been experiencing bad service from tesla SA's but the people over in dedham, MA have been spectacular so far. Answering any questions I have a couple hours later at their slowest. So if you're ordering in SE MA rest easy, you should get good service!

Reactions: EVxdream
7 PM comes and after 2-3 days of sitting at May 30 to June 19, mine has moved left back to May 24th to June 13th.

Despite figuring out a pattern of when these updates come, I am still checking way too often during the day. haha
i know the feeling man!.
someone said updates happen between 7-8 (both am/pm). cant validate the pattern despite refreshing almost every 2 hrs -_- no life... feels like when the Geforce RTX 3080/3090 came out. F5/refresh xP hahaha

Reactions: Hacknslic3