Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Morning folks. Huge movement to the left today!
Been stuck at may 31st-june20th for a week now.
After refreshing about 3x the past 20mins, it moved to:

Estimated Delivery: May 23 - June 12. (Despite SA saying my m3 were to be shipped out tentatively from factory on the 26th of this month).​

Taking it with a grain of salt... or atleast, trying to 🥳😅😱.
Any toronto fanboys/girls had theirs moved to the left too? I sure hope so :)

Edit: ordered march 28th (incase you were wondering). W/w, no fsd, aero wheels. Lr.

Estimated Delivery: May 23 - June 12. (Despite SA saying my m3 were to be shipped out tentatively from factory on the 26th of this month).​

Edit: ordered march 28th (incase you were wondering). W/w, no fsd, aero wheels. Lr.
Woohoo! Congratulations! We have the same date parameters at the moment. Mine also made that big move to the left this morning!

Congratulations, bro. Mine went left one day to June 2-June 22 this morning. Ordered 4/11

Reactions: EVxdream
Woohoo! Congratulations! We have the same date parameters at the moment. Mine also made that big move to the left this morning!
Mine moved to the left too.. only a couple of days.. but still. I don't believe anything I see until there is a VIN also included.
Mine moved left to May 23-June 12, only by a couple of days, lol. Ordered March 27.
Morning! I went from May 30 - June 19 to May 29 - June 18. I'll take one day to the left lol. I ordered April 19th.
Pickup day for our Black/White!
This is our 2nd M3 and I'm still like a kid at Christmas this morning. :)

congrats to all of us for... ordering an m3 hahahah
they will arrive "eventually". gotta cherish the final leg of the wait amigos! ^_________________^
showed my son whose birthday is at the end of the month. the smile above resembled how wide he grinned hehehe.
heres to us all hopefully getting our toys before the month ends!🍻🍻🍻🍾🍾🍾🥂🥂🥂

Reactions: sonrantos
Big date shift day apparantly

Sadly, after being stuck on the May 30 - June 19 date for almost 2 weeks, this morning it moved to the right about a week. now it's showing June 8 - June 28. [Ordered 4/22 - NY pickup. white on black, no FSD].

I'm sure it will move several more times, but wanted to share anyways.

Yes, this is confusing. I spoke to a SA when I test drove and he said he can arrange the delivery there. I was not ready to purchase yet and when I ordered online, I had the same experience. I chose to pickup in Springfield, NJ (about an 8 hour drive from my home in Northern NH) and will actually stick with that. However, when my SA reached out to me on the phone, she asked if I wanted to have it delivered. I chose not to take that option, as I do not want a third-party delivery company to be handling my new car. So just wait for your SA to reach out to you and ask them about that option :)
Thanks. The local SC was able to update my account and it now shows a $750 delivery fee so I'm back on track. I wish I could just pick the car up at the SC since it is only 40 miles away but in a different state and they absolutely will not allow out of state pick-ups (due to legal reasons).

We are on the same train buddy haha. Mine also just made a big switch to May 23rd-June 12th. Maybe we will get ours on the same day ;)

Reactions: EVxdream