Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I now have no dates. Estimated time to delivery is 6-9 weeks. Cool! /s

Best timeframe I had was 5/15 - 5/31. Worst was the one I had was yesterday, 6/15 - 6/30.

I ordered a red with white interior, 19" sport wheels, and no FSD on May 2nd. 6-9 weeks make my current delivery estimate 6/13 - 7/4. I was hoping to get my car by July, but it's not looking like that's going to happen anymore.

Going back to page 130 of the thread you can see what happened last quarter. The VINs started dropping around the 8th of March. A whole lot of nothing and changing delivery times (looks exactly like what's happening to us) leading up to the 8th and then a constant stream of VINs each day after the 8th. The 8th was a Monday in March so maybe the 7th of June will be our day.....D-Day+1

Los Angeles here. Mine has been on June 14-30 in the last 2 days. Now mine switched to "6 - 9 weeks from order placed date"

I'm gonna try not to check for a bit lol

Edit: Ordered on 5/3 - So my 6-9 weeks from order date, is 6/14-7/5. Not that far off from previous June 14-30 i guess
and now its back to June 14-30. Just really hoping to get it on June, don't want to re-run my credit application if i can avoid it.