Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just dropped by the SLC dealership and every 3/Y waiting for delivery was flashing as it was being updated. Guy there implied this should be good news…
592E4C65-C968-49C3-AA10-348C0606410F.png

Ordered MSM with white interior on March, 11. Still no VIN, delivery schedule June 10-June 30 (in Germany).
BTW, have you seen a news article on InsideEVS?
There has been plenty of talk on social media about an upcoming Tesla event on June 3. Fans and owners are speculating that perhaps Musk has something major to announce, or perhaps even multiple announcements. With promises of an FSD subscription and FSD Beta Version 9 coming soon, maybe June 3 is the day we'll learn more.

I guess there's a chance we're waiting for June 3 event for our cars to updated to FSV 9 and the deliveries to actually start happening (

Ordered MSM with white interior on March, 11. Still no VIN, delivery schedule June 10-June 30 (in Germany).
BTW, have you seen a news article on InsideEVS?

I guess there's a chance we're waiting for June 3 event for our cars to updated to FSV 9 and the deliveries to actually start happening (
Maybe but I don't see why they couldn't assign us the VINs ahead of that and make the deliveries start June 3

I'm in Charlotte but my SA told me he has no idea and hopefully I'll be assigned a VIN soon and then he can give me a better estimate. Ordered 4/1, I was told when I ordered that I should have a car by the end of April, that was a lie
IMO, my "lie"/ambush was worse! Ordered an "In Inventory" car March 30, that was sent to me by Tesla, and even had a VIN assigned. One week later (after taking my $), they had sold "my" car. So, I changed the seat color, which set back my ordering date to Apr 07 (after they assured me it wouldn't change). The two reasons that I am still here are: 1) it's the best EV value out there & 2) Supercharging network.