Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm not gonna lie, had I known buying a Tesla in Texas was like an alligator in tree, I probably wouldn't have done it. But here we are waiting for our chance to be the Jones'. Here's to hoping I get my M3 LR before the end of quarter. Best of luck folks.

OMG I GOT A VIN NUMBER!!! BUT MY ESTIMATE DATES DISAPPEARED!!

I refreshed the page and got the order update message. When I clicked "proceed with delivery", there was a VIN attached!! Norcal here. Ordered back in Q1 but had to put it on hold before I could take delivery in March. For those curious, the VIN shows up right under your order number on the page.
Screen Shot 2021-05-25 at 10.11.32 PM.png

I refreshed the page and got the order update message. When I clicked "proceed with delivery", there was a VIN attached!! Norcal here. Ordered back in Q1 but had to put it on hold before I could take delivery in March. For those curious, the VIN shows up right under your order number on the page.
View attachment 666345
Congrats!

View attachment 666345

Awesome man!!! Glad we are all almost over the hump!

Reactions: Jaredspink