Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Stopped by the local Tesla dealer (NorCal) yesterday to ask some questions about the car. While I was there I mentioned my estimated delivery date is June 17th-30th (ordered May 13th) and is there any risk of my delivery slipping to a later quarter. He said it will definitely get delivered in June and could even be sooner then my estimated delivery date. I am taking it with a grain of salt but it is good to hear.

Y’all getting texts and stuff, I emailed mine Monday to see what was up and today I followed up to find out they are off this week. 😐
My SA might have been a bot. Got an initial generic email from her after we completed all steps (except for payment since we're paying in full via cheque). Sent a couple question back to her and nothing. Ghosted us.

• Funny
Reactions: CyberPilot and ZYaj
You get automated texts like that in the beginning. My SA is real, I ordered in person with him.

He isn't great at responding though. None are.

I was in the mall boutique yesterday in DE, and they said they are getting ready for deliveries soon. Said they leave the mall to assist at delivery centers.

I went lurking at the local Austin, TX SC, supposedly where I'll pick mine up. They have about a dozen newly arrived Model Y's, all mfg dates about 5/10. No Model 3's I can see. Such a small location, don't see how they can fit many unless they have an offsite lot somewhere they hide them. Also noted that the Performance Model Y's have the new headlights, all other Y's older headlights. Couldn't remember in this forum if others had noted. Not really many people around either, just all service people working on older vehicles. Didn't get to speak with anyone. Was hoping to see "some" Model 3's... my order date was 4/12 and current EDD shows June 8, got pushed back from June 5 over the last few days...come on June...

Me too. I chose Buena Park but they said they’re going to be delivering my car to my house and take my trade in, everything done at my house.
They told me the same thing, but I decided against it. I've heard stories about how they just leave your car there and leave without you even looking at the car. I want to be able to do a walk around and be able to speak to someone immediately.

I went lurking at the local Austin, TX SC, supposedly where I'll pick mine up. They have about a dozen newly arrived Model Y's, all mfg dates about 5/10. No Model 3's I can see. Such a small location, don't see how they can fit many unless they have an offsite lot somewhere they hide them. Also noted that the Performance Model Y's have the new headlights, all other Y's older headlights. Couldn't remember in this forum if others had noted. Not really many people around either, just all service people working on older vehicles. Didn't get to speak with anyone. Was hoping to see "some" Model 3's... my order date was 4/12 and current EDD shows June 8, got pushed back from June 5 over the last few days...come on June...
Cherry Hill NJ has a satellite lot and only moves cars over for delivery. I'd imagine they all do that if they lack space.