Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If I had to guess IF it passes this year it would become effective starting next year instead of starting mid year
I'd think the opposite. Nobody can file taxes for 2021 until Feb 2022. So realistically they could include this whole years worth of purchases into the program. This wouldn't pass until late in the year if at all, so pure speculation, but mid year approval wouldn't really matter.

Reactions: Jaredspink
Maybe so! I did drive through the lot at the Kitchener Tesla early yesterday morning. There were several Model 3 Blue with Black but they way they were parked I couldn't tell if they were SR+ or LR. My Blue with white didn't seem to be there but then I forgot to check the small area near the service doors.

I'd like to believe our cars are there on the lot just waiting for the update!

I was there on the weekend and the salesperson alluded to that "we have been waiting to release all these cars for a few weeks but that time is finally coming" I did not press the questions too much but that leads me to believe it should be sooner than later.

• Helpful
Reactions: darthsipid
That’s interesting, I’m Spokane also and mine shifted left this morning for the second time this week… now 5/30-6/15.

called and spoke with Spokane yesterday and didn’t get a lot of confidence that they had any idea, but the guy I spoke with said that has a few 3s coming in this week and a few more next week.
I did a drive by of the Spokane SC this morning. Looking pretty slim. Maybe half a dozen Teslas on the lot? I surmise that it would account for test drive and loaner cars for that sized facility. +- employee cars. It's not a large lot to begin with. It's a little worrisome regarding what they can hold in their inventory. It's also in a terrible part of town, don't judge Spokane on the SC location.

1622142091675.png

I did a drive by of the Spokane SC this morning. Looking pretty slim. Maybe half a dozen Teslas on the lot? I surmise that it would account for test drive and loaner cars for that sized facility. +- employee cars. It's not a large lot to begin with. It's a little worrisome regarding what they can hold in their inventory. It's also in a terrible part of town, don't judge Spokane on the SC location.

View attachment 666921
tesla has secondary holding lots all over the country. I wouldn't worry.

Ordered M3 LR, (5/22), Midnight Silver with FSD
It’s been 5 days since I ordered

Estimated D : 4-11 weeks.
How long is it really gonna take?

You might have ordered at the best time because it most likely will be less of a wait for you than we have waited. I ordered April 1st. Nothing yet and some others in March. End of quarter pushes will help your side.

5 days, pfft. There are people here that ordered in March waiting.

I am on week 6. Unless you get lucky I can't see how you'd get one anytime soon. You ordered after they claimed they were sold out for Q2. My guess is September.

You're looking at the last two weeks of September for sure, but there is also a chance Q1 and Q2 orderers might cancel and you'll get their cars, in that case last two weeks of Jun- first two weeks of July. There are people still waiting since first week of March as their order date and that was in a quarter (Q1) that wasn't sold out (Q2). The only sure thing is that the dates reported on the Tesla site are completely unreliable at times.