Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got my VIN. Blue LR, black interior, sport wheels, no FSD. ordered on April 23. Delivered to Richmond, VA.
I also just got my VIN! Wasn't there an hour ago, I had no delivery date for a few hours and then it popped up! I can't believe it!
Was refreshing furiously for a month. Did it one more time before bed. Still nothing.

Laid down to go to bed, then I get an email saying I have a VIN. So here I am, past my bedtime giddy as a kid on christmas eve. Now I'll never sleep.
Wow! Congrats! This gives us hope! We are definitely nearing the end of this long tunnel!

Hey all, been lurking here for the past week not going to lie. I just want to say I’m shocked by how awesome and friendly everyone is to each other. Coming from a Scion tC group on Facebook and was expecting to see some fists thrown on here. Anyways I ordered May 3rd M3 LR white on white. Since two days ago had the 6-9 weeks estimate and same as everyone it’s gone. Hope everyone gets amazing cars with 0 issues I think we all deserve it… especially the people waiting since March

Hey all, been lurking here for the past week not going to lie. I just want to say I’m shocked by how awesome and friendly everyone is to each other. Coming from a Scion tC group on Facebook and was expecting to see some fists thrown on here. Anyways I ordered May 3rd M3 LR white on white. Since two days ago had the 6-9 weeks estimate and same as everyone it’s gone. Hope everyone gets amazing cars with 0 issues I think we all deserve it… especially the people waiting since March
Welcome :D

Just got VIN. Had to accept Tesla Vision bullshit, not happy about it but it is what it is.

ordered March 28th, NJ
march 28th eh? nj... i hope march 28th could also mean toronto canada xP hehe congrats TO EVERYONE WHO GOT THEIR VINS!
we're losing friends here... but real happy for all of you folks!

ive got a feeling when i wake up tomorrow.... well, lets not jinx it.
will report back

Reactions: travis3000