Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just called Buena Park, Ca and Torrance, Ca Tesla stores and both said that latest mine will arrive, probably by end of June. Same thing that they have been saying everyday that I call. Yes, everyday! The anxiety with excitement. I just want my car! They said that im on priority list if one comes up if someone decides not to accept their order. They did say that some cars are coming in sooner than expected. Ugh, long weekend this weekend. I hope they're open on Monday because I have heard that some people are getting deliveries even on Monday, Holiday!

People in Southern California getting their orders? Haven’t heard much if any getting theirs here. We will see man hoping for good news soon.

Reactions: bman325i
So many people taking delivery in the last 2 days! Super pumped for everyone but maybe a tad jealous, especially because several of these people ordered after me haha. Fingers crossed mine comes in sometime soon. My gut feeling tells me I'll get my VIN next week, with delivery the week after.

No love for the midwest it seems.

Got this bad boy at Meijer though.
TeslaCar.jpg

For what it’s worth to those still waiting, my estimated delivery was mid-late June for a couple weeks and then all the sudden I had a vin last night.

Still haven’t been contacted to schedule delivery though, so that’s driving me nuts cause I figure it will be in the next few days and I gotta plan everything out in terms of selling my car to carmax and getting off of work if needed. Also for booking my ppf and ceramic and ordering some other accessories.

Reactions: travis3000