Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
At this point I am convinced that something is wrong with our orders.
Yeah, same. I had asked my SA last month if everything looked good on my profile and instead of confirming for me that everything looked good he just reiterated the EDD on the website so ... I mean... yeah. Awesome. Thanks for that. But I can't think of anything I *DIDN'T* put in, and there is that one person that had their order in March here in Washington that, according to the spreadsheet, STILL hasn't gottentheir VIN. That (wo)man is a legend.

Yeah, same. I had asked my SA last month if everything looked good on my profile and instead of confirming for me that everything looked good he just reiterated the EDD on the website so ... I mean... yeah. Awesome. Thanks for that. But I can't think of anything I *DIDN'T* put in, and there is that one person that had their order in March here in Washington that, according to the spreadsheet, STILL hasn't gottentheir VIN. That (wo)man is a legend.
Mine told me "your car will arrive when it arrives" UMM COOL

At this point I am convinced that something is wrong with our orders.
No question. My 4/7 order cited a July EDD 2 days ago, switched to late June range yesterday, now it says 7-10 weeks. Not 7-10 weeks from order date mind you, just 7-10 weeks from now. I'm guessing that they just can't get the parts and materials to build these cars and they don't want to strip out any more key features to make deliveries. Not really their fault that the supply chains are in tatters, I just regret trusting the original EDD and selling my old car too soon.

Last edited:
Super stupid question....but how do you check the source code again?
From what I understand folks are going to either their account page or the "Manage" page on their ordered car and then you right click and say "View source code" on your browser. Search (ctrl-f) for 5yj (the first three letters of every Tesla VIN) and if yours is in the source code congrats, it's on its way. There have been posts that have that VIN change until it gets on the official web page where you can see it but when it's there it usually means it's pretty close to popping.

Any others with Costa Mesa, CA deliveries for June?

I see a lot of Buena Park, not not many Costa Mesa. Of the users I know: "ZYaj" had a home drop off set on 5/28 (then crickets after that, too busy having fun I'm sure) and "cjxmtn" switched to get an inventory Model Y.

I'm guessing my day will come around the same time as Buena Park though. Although I live a few mins closer to BP, I chose CM since I had read about less than average experiences at BP.

Ordered: 4/7, no VIN.
EDD had been 6/19-6/30 all week, this morning 7-10 weeks. If I assume that from order date, that would be 5/26 - 6/16.

Any others with Costa Mesa, CA deliveries for June?

I see a lot of Buena Park, not not many Costa Mesa. Of the users I know: "ZYaj" had a home drop off set on 5/28 (then crickets after that, too busy having fun I'm sure) and "cjxmtn" switched to get an inventory Model Y.

I'm guessing my day will come around the same time as Buena Park though. Although I live a few mins closer to BP, I chose CM since I had read about less than average experiences at BP.

Ordered: 4/7, no VIN.
EDD had been 6/19-6/30 all week, this morning 7-10 weeks. If I assume that from order date, that would be 5/26 - 6/16.
The 7-10 week thing has happened to me twice now and it pops back the next day as whatever it was the day prior. I assume it was just a glitch in the matrix. I wouldn't think anything of it.

No question. My 4/7 order cited a July EDD 2 days ago, switched to late June range yesterday, now it says 7-10 weeks. Not 7-10 weeks from order date mind you, just 7-10 weeks from now. I'm guessing that they just can't get the parts and materials to build these cars and they don't want to strip out any more key features to make deliveries. Not really their fault that the supply chains are in tatters, I just regret trusting the original EDD and selling my old car too soon.
They are clearly shipping these cars to non west coast states. Is it really parts or do they refuse to make/ship/build cars to the west coast orders til the end of June?

I just got a random unexpected text message from what I assume is the online Tesla support. It's the same number that sent me the common "have you considered trading in your vehicle" message. The message said they are working hard to "delivery" my Model 3 (lol) and that they should be in touch soon to schedule delivery. Considering the misspelling, it can't be automated, but no VIN yet and my dates have remained June 15 - 30 all week. Not sure what to think of it. 5/1 order date.

I just got a random unexpected text message from what I assume is the online Tesla support. It's the same number that sent me the common "have you considered trading in your vehicle" message. The message said they are working hard to "delivery" my Model 3 (lol) and that they should be in touch soon to schedule delivery. Considering the misspelling, it can't be automated, but no VIN yet and my dates have remained June 15 - 30 all week. Not sure what to think of it. 5/1 order date.

I've seen many automated Tesla e-mails and such with misspellings. On their website the e-mail address for order support for my local sales place is even spelled wrong