Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
As you know the VIN comes to you at some point while your car is manufactured. Depending on how far away from Fremont you live, it could take a week or two to get the car to you. Depending on lots of factors, it may not be easily determined when your even delivery date might be.

For us Californians, delivery can be 2 or 3 days after us getting a VIN. Because of that though, our cars are usually manufactured last every quarter.
Ohhhhhh. I live in Florida hence the delay

Quick refresh this morning and I got the Tesla vision button and assigned a vin. The guy I talked to was Wednesday actually spot on with me getting a vin today. Pleasant surprise after the date closed originally I didn’t expect anything. Delivery date changed to 9-13 weeks but I assume that’s just random anyways now that a vin is assigned
Who did you talk to? Because I'd love to have even a vague idea of what to expect at this point.

Reactions: M3isforme
As you know the VIN comes to you at some point while your car is manufactured. Depending on how far away from Fremont you live, it could take a week or two to get the car to you. Depending on lots of factors, it may not be easily determined when your even delivery date might be.

For us Californians, delivery can be 2 or 3 days after us getting a VIN. Because of that though, our cars are usually manufactured last every quarter.
But that means I’m getting it June? Won’t be pushed to late july?

First post. FWIW. Ordered 4/8 in OC. My SA originally told me car would be built 6/1 but has since changed to 6/16 and is now 6/26. But online mine also changed to 7-10wks this morning. I’m def antsy M3LR/Grey/black/aero.
I just flipped to 7-10 weeks for the third time since I've had my order. It seems to happen on weekends and then when it's over it goes back to what it was. I wouldn't stress. Some folks had asked their SA about the dates on the website and the SA said not to worry about them. There has been one person in the past week or so that had their date switch to July only for them to get a VIN that day. No stress, just ride the EDD wave.

I am also in Denver. I ordered my MSM with white interior on April 19th. My previous dates were all late June, moving back one day every day. Today my dates changed to July 21-August 10. I am pretty upset about it.
In the area too with a 4/09 order date and Delivery has consistently been pushed back from early June, late June, and now late July. Glad I didn't try too hard to sell my current car already.

I just flipped to 7-10 weeks for the third time since I've had my order. It seems to happen on weekends and then when it's over it goes back to what it was. I wouldn't stress. Some folks had asked their SA about the dates on the website and the SA said not to worry about them. There has been one person in the past week or so that had their date switch to July only for them to get a VIN that day. No stress, just ride the EDD wave.
Toes on the nose! Like most, I’m numb to it all. I get more entertainment out of reading all the speculation on this forum. My SA admitted he had no idea what to think