Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Update: Day 75 with no VIN.
I'm going to stop by my SC tomorrow and see if I can ruffle some feathers.
Now that I have my VIN I’m fully invested in your quest for a VIN. I don’t know anyone else who has waited as long. Hopefully the MSM train just pulled out of the station on the east coast and will hit your coast by the end of the week.

Philadelphia area
ordered 5/25
blue exterior / black interior / aero wheels

delivery date was consistently showing June, with the first date creeping up by one day
last Friday it flipped to July - August
last night it was back to June 27 - 30
this morning July 12 - August 01

Philadelphia area
ordered 5/25
blue exterior / black interior / aero wheels

delivery date was consistently showing June, with the first date creeping up by one day
last Friday it flipped to July - August
last night it was back to June 27 - 30
this morning July 12 - August 01
I feel for you! I ordered 4/12 and had my EDD jump to July 12 - August 01 the start of last week (it had been June 17 - 30). It hasn't changed since then am my SA isn't able to provide any insight as to why.

Reactions: M3LRRoadTrips
I don't see anyone else with the black exterior and white interior specs on here. Is that because im the one with those specs still waiting? 😟 lol
I'm from 4/11 and the spreadsheet looks like long rangers got the short end of the delivery stick so far. For my state no one with the long range build has received their vehicles. My theory: batteries are limited so send out expensive performance builds first, then standard range with smaller batteries, then fill in with long range as available.