Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Huge update for me (i think).
Shoutout to my SA if you're reading this thread. I emailed him earlier today saying "hey....my EDD keeps running away from me one day at a time". He called me for the first time, stated over the phone that he can see that my car is set to be built on the 27th, arrive at the SC on the 28th and i can either take delivery on the 29th or 30th. This lines up with what he told me previously that he can see that the car had "registration and license" date of June 28th. He said to expect a VIN around the 27th when the car is being built.

He also said that on the 29th and the 30th i can set up a late appointment if i want to, since he said they'll be there until 8-9PM (i feel bad for them), they usually close at 6 PM.

Hope it is true and hope this helps the ones waiting too.

Can someone call daddy Elon for me and request my VIN? Thanks
Tried, but he's in a meeting with Andrew. 😜

1520186765384.jpg

Huge update for me (i think).
Shoutout to my SA if you're reading this thread. I emailed him earlier today saying "hey....my EDD keeps running away from me one day at a time". He called me for the first time, stated over the phone that he can see that my car is set to be built on the 27th, arrive at the SC on the 28th and i can either take delivery on the 29th or 30th. This lines up with what he told me previously that he can see that the car had "registration and license" date of June 28th. He said to expect a VIN around the 27th when the car is being built.

He also said that on the 29th and the 30th i can set up a late appointment if i want to, since he said they'll be there until 8-9PM (i feel bad for them), they usually close at 6 PM.

Hope it is true and hope this helps the ones waiting too.
This sounds like good news to me too. I spoke with my SA and they said the same thing.. well she said "last week of June", luckily is right around the corner. Time to start dusting off my accessories.

This sounds like good news to me too. I spoke with my SA and they said the same thing.. well she said "last week of June", luckily is right around the corner. Time to start dusting off my accessories.
Thats great news. I got a text yesterday after my friend took delivery of her SR and we went on a joy ride saying your car is being built and is set to be delivered in June text, June if you are ready to take Delivery. Yes Iv been ready to Accept delivery all of June lol

Reactions: MarbleSoda
Nice!! Also interesting... So those who haven't received a response (me) probably aren't in the end-of-quarter queue yet...
who knows, the entire system is dog. by the looks of my text though, it looks like its a prompt, but it looks hand typed considering the first Tesla.com is capitalized. probably auto correct autocapping it? Could be overanalyzing though

Reactions: es06m3lrawd