Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got one just for you. Here you go

Tevhwy5tcZsZBUUxlBOOaSrzLVDprP-Dr5p9PH4zDOo.jpg
I know THIS squirrel! Thats Thumbellina 🥺🥰

• Funny
Reactions: oreobbq
Tesla makes a solid product with terrible customer service. Yet these clowns just rolled out the FSD subscription at a whopping $200/month. And if you happen to have the older FSD 2.5 HW, you have to pay $1500 to upgrade the hardware for the privilege of paying $200/month for the subscription.
I’m sorry, but I’m LMFAO!
It does make me question whether I should cancel the FSD part of my order and simply subscribe. After all, I’d come out ahead if I don’t keep the car past its warranty period 🧐

Anyone from Seattle wants to share order info? Mine M3LR Red/White, 18 in aero wheel, no FSD order 06/21.
Finally another Seattleite.
M3LR White/black, 18 aeros, no FSD, ordered 6/28.

My EDD has been fluctuating pretty good, today it updated to Sept 13-30th, basically as far back as I anticipated it getting pushed.

I've been keeping detailed tracking of my EDD as it changes every day: Tesla Delivery Date Tracker

Did your ring come in today? Fit ok?
Yes, fit is good. A half size smaller would have been ideal, but the whole size is going to be fine. It is a thick ring, about 3mm thick. I really like it. It will be great for me since I’m very bad about letting my cell batter run low. I ordered this brand because they had more stylish, less masculine designs.

Reactions: AT88MPH
It does make me question whether I should cancel the FSD part of my order and simply subscribe. After all, I’d come out ahead if I don’t keep the car past its warranty period 🧐
Rolling the dice on that one.
Some things to consider:
- If you’re financing the car are you paying interest on that $10K for the life of the loan?
- God forbid, but if the car is declared a total loss, the outright FSD does not transfer to the next car and car insurance does not value software. That $10k would be toast.
- In your state, do you pay sales tax on the entire amount of the car, which would include the $10K FSD? Which is higher, auto sales tax or general sales tax? Are subscription services taxed?

I’m guessing the 2021 will have the updated hardware ? Though personally $200 a month is pretty damn steep. $100 I could probably do it. But not $200 when the payment is 425 after 29k down lol
I believe 2019 and up have 3.0HW. If an owner of 2.0 or 2.5HW opted for the FSD direct purchase of $10K the hardware is included but with the subscription it’s an extra $1500.
At one point Tesla offered EAP (enhanced autopilot) and for them the FSD subscription is $99.

Yes, fit is good. A half size smaller would have been ideal, but the whole size is going to be fine. It is a thick ring, about 3mm thick. I really like it. It will be great for me since I’m very bad about letting my cell batter run low. I ordered this brand because they had more stylish, less masculine designs.
Did you order your size based on a previous ring size or was this size based on a new finger location? If so how did you measure for it? I’m going to replace my wedding ring finger and trying to figure out if their sizing matches a standard ring wand.

Tesla makes a solid product with terrible customer service. Yet these clowns just rolled out the FSD subscription at a whopping $200/month. And if you happen to have the older FSD 2.5 HW, you have to pay $1500 to upgrade the hardware for the privilege of paying $200/month for the subscription.
I’m sorry, but I’m LMFAO!
View attachment 685246

This is basically how I feel about that situation. I think a subscription based FSD makes a lot of sense, but pricing it against the perceived value of their $10k "beta test this for us, we'll finish it soon, I promise!" package feels super wrong. Either way, they're asking folks to pay them to beta test their stuff. Looking forward to when FSD is all the way there, but for now that feels just like another way to squeeze out some money from the customers on that front.

In EDD news, slid a day to the right today:
Estimated Delivery: July 31 - August 08