Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Capture.JPG

Hmm this just popped up onto my main page this morning, I've been checking every hour to see if I can review and nothing yet. Anyone else getting this?

OK, some info on buying one from inventory. It is just as fast as the original purchase, done right on my phone. They charge $2,000 for delivery from Philly to Utah. This is in addition to the original destination fee. I hit the button on the purchase, but after some thought reversed and cancelled the order (burned the C note). It was ultimately 6,000 more than my existing order, and frankly I like the aero wheels better than the sport wheels, and really want the white. So back to waiting...

Reactions: Ormond

I hate to have to share this, but I did get a chance to speak to one of the Tesla employees on site. Asked him if I could pick up a car if I changed my configuration to match a car that doesn't yet have an owner.. he stated every single car in that lot had a pickup date for someone to come get it (no surprise right but I was hoping someone might've cancelled).

So consequently, I told him when I placed my order and asked what he truly thinks about the EDD. He said he doesn't expect me to get my car until September :(

I hear different things from different reps, i'm just getting tired of asking.

Reactions: Infinityaz
Received my CNIKC ring today. Shipped on day 21, as promised. FedEx shipped, arrived in two days. Fits perfectly. I probably could have worn a half size smaller, if they offered half sizes, but this fits and is easy to put on and take off. It’s a little thick, probably about 3 mm thick. They have to have enough room to put the hardware inside, so probably can’t be any thinner. If you aren’t used to or don’t like wearing rings it may not be right for you. I love it, though. Now, if only I had a car with which to pair it…. I ordered the CNICK instead of the other brands because they offered more stylish, less masculine designs.