Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered: 6/24
spec: M3 LR AWD, white/white, 18” aero, no FSD
EDD: august 14-sept 3

spoke with dealership and they said they currently they are getting 10 cars per week, starting in august they are getting 100 per week and expects mine to be apart of this big push
I hope this holds true. I was expecting an August delivery anyways, but September is ridiculous.

Reactions: tleubner

spoke with dealership and they said they currently they are getting 10 cars per week, starting in august they are getting 100 per week and expects mine to be apart of this big push
Awesome! Thanks for the update!

what part of SC are you from? Looking forward to having another Tesla on our roads, not many of them where I am (midlands)

Received my delivery date of 7/28. Purchased a car from inventory yesterday. Gray/White/19" LR
Same here but on the 24th. I’m kind of worried the car will be filled with issues since it may have been a reject.

Did y’all notice the existing inventories are all white interior? I wonder if the door panel will be white or grey since they changed that mid cycle of the mid cycle refresh.

Same here but on the 24th. I’m kind of worried the car will be filled with issues since it may have been a reject.

Did y’all notice the existing inventories are all white interior? I wonder if the door panel will be white or grey since they changed that mid cycle of the mid cycle refresh.
I have noticed all the inventory cars are 19" wheels as well. I think rather than rejects it is more likely that they are squeezing a little profit out of the impatient folks (like myself) by only listing cars with costly upgrades. They have to be making bank on charging $1500 for those wheels. But you may be onto something - I haven't cancelled my original order, so can't lose on it.

I have noticed all the inventory cars are 19" wheels as well. I think rather than rejects it is more likely that they are squeezing a little profit out of the impatient folks (like myself) by only listing cars with costly upgrades. They have to be making bank on charging $1500 for those wheels. But you may be onto something - I haven't cancelled my original order, so can't lose on it.
Not all of the inventory cars trickling out are 19"s. Def some 18" aeros amongst the group

I have the same build and am hoping august would be the latest. I planned my order so that August 21st was the start of the 12th week of my 2-11 week estimate when I ordered and I need a vehicle before the 23rd. Little did I know about this EDD debauchery before I ordered. I thought that the gigantic 9 week window would be large enough for them to keep to it but after seeing some people that ordered in April or May are still waiting for their vehicles and my current EDD leaking into September it is discouraging. It feels like when you take a day off of work because the internet company tells you they will be there between 9-5 and at 4:30 call you saying they wont have time and will have to come another day.

Reactions: hcdavis3
- Ordered: 19/07/2021
- Spec: M3 LR AWD, Deep Blue Metallic paint, 18" Aero Wheels, Basic Autopilot, All Black Interior

Hope I get a VIN and delivery soon, contacted my rep to see whats next.
I ordered about a month before you and still don’t have a VIN. They allegedly get allocated when the ship is near the Suez Canal. You’d be better posting over on the UK and Ireland forum as this order thread is predominantly US based.

I haven't seen even one, and I've been checking every 15 minutes most afternoons. Perhaps I missed one or two, but certainly *most* of them are the upgraded wheels.
The only LR in Canadian inventory now is showing as 18 aeros. Know someone who snagged one from inventory w aeros last week too. Recent factory gates. Just reporting what I see
EDIT: looks like someone snagged it. Definitely some 18's in the recent VINs on the teslike tracker

Last edited:
Me watching my inbox for anything from Tesla regarding delivery:

TautActiveHusky-size_restricted.gif