Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I had one assigned automatically within hours of when I placed my online order. I think that may have been an automated response, but everything else def has a human behind it. He texted me and emailed me on the next steps.
Didn't receive a text or an email from a SA and it has been a good week since I placed the order
I ordered a M3 LR AWD, Pearl White/White, Aero, No FSD on 7/13 with pickup scheduled in Raleigh, NC and my EDD has been blank for at least a week. Before the website EDD went blank my EDD was 10-16 weeks.

Same here and Charlotte, NC if it matters. Seems most people go through that Blank EDD phase and then get a real date range

Ordered June 01, too many estimated date changes to count then finally got a “set” delivery date for 07/27 which was rescheduled on 07/26 to 07/28. Picked my new baby up last night and it’s perfection!! Worth the wait! Good luck to everyone waiting and thanks for sharing all the valuable info! It kept me sane knowing I wasn’t the only one suffering through this wait! 😂

Attachments

• BA89CA7E-EA39-45DF-899D-4B1821D836E4.jpeg
    BA89CA7E-EA39-45DF-899D-4B1821D836E4.jpeg
    395.3 KB · Views: 77
wow lucky you. My SA refused to transfer vin to old order. He says whatever thats on inventory is what I have to pay even though the spec and configurations are the same. I just wish tesla will get their *sugar* together and have the same rules across the board. I chatted with few people on the tesla chat box they said i couldnt do a transfer so i called my SA and he said i couldnt either
I was prepared to pay the two grand more when I did the order. It just happened to work out for me.

White/white M3, Aero, no FSD, ordered 7/11. Had an EDD of ~11-17 weeks for a few days after ordering, then it disappeared. Currently no EDD. (Massachusetts btw).

My SA said the EDD’s aren’t accurate at all so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

Also, Tesla offered me ~$20,000 for a trade in. Carvana offered ~$25,000. 🤯
Try vroom also, mine was $1k more than carvana