Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Nah it’s been that way for a while. I do recall her saying it would be later in the week for next week delivery. It could be possible I see a VIN Monday or Tuesday if that’s the case. Judging by how you guys have delivery estimates in the same week as your VIN
it might be this weekend on getting your vin, but they are fulfilling utah orders so i assume very soon

Reactions: Conejo and Ssheehan
Originally, order 7/22 - Red LR 18” wheels, blk interior
7/24 - changed tires to 19” (lost the LR price of $13,990 increased $1000)
8/4 - changed color to Blue.
I’m showing a tentative delivery date of Sep 2 - 22.

anyone have any luck adding a referral after order has been placed. I didn’t realize I needed to go thru a link. My 1st Tesla order(2018) I was able to add it after the fact.

Additionally, really bummed my price went up by $1000 after I originally placed my order. I would understand if my changes effected the motor (LR/P/SR+) but my changes were tire and color which remained the same price and after my changes.
Oh well, my indecisiveness cost me $1000.
I just took delivery of a Model Y a few months back and was able to add the referral code after, they said up until delivery. We ordered a Model 3 for the wife and I forgot to add when we ordered, so asked if they could do when I was in for a service and they said they can't do that anymore (were actually pretty rude about it too). How cheap can Tesla be, really... How much is a 1000 miles anyhow, not that much..

I just took delivery of a Model Y a few months back and was able to add the referral code after, they said up until delivery. We ordered a Model 3 for the wife and I forgot to add when we ordered, so asked if they could do when I was in for a service and they said they can't do that anymore (were actually pretty rude about it too). How cheap can Tesla be, really... How much is a 1000 miles anyhow, not that much..
so that is a lie, they can add it anytime, you just have to talk to the "right" person because some are very willing to help and others aren't. Just keep calling back until someone is able to do it for you.