Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I placed my order on 08/04 and was given a EDD of Sept 5 - Sept 30. Two days later it changed to Sept 10 - Sept 30 and has not changed until today when it updated to November. Carvana is scheduled to pick up my WRX today so the EDD change to the right was not what I wanted to see this morning. I originally thought I would be in the third quarter deliveries but now I am not sure and having second thoughts about selling my other car.

EDD start date continues to move forward a day while end stays the same. Now sitting at August 19-27 still without a VIN.

I’m not gonna lie getting a lil jealous of all these July VINS/deliveries when June orders are still in the dark 😔
One of the “July” orders was actually a June order. I think the other one is a troll, he only has been a member for a few days and doesn’t have any other posts.

Reactions: Conejo
😑

1629205120401.png

View attachment 697570
She is finally home. Delivery was too easy. Took a detailed inspection list and found nothing wrong. The drive home was a thrill. So much power it’s scary. Ordered on July 2nd. Got the VIN on 8/14 and picked her up this evening on the 16th. Total of 46 days from order to delivery. And like everyone says…IT IS DEFINITELY WORTH THE WAIT. Good luck everyone. This group made the wait so much easier. Felt like a support group.
That is beautiful! I have almost the same setup on order (white interior is only difference to yours) and great to see how the red and the standard wheels look together. I love it! Enjoy your new baby!

Got my vin number on 8/11 (June 22 order date) and ETA still showing Aug 20-26. Already uploaded my insurance document the day after I got my vin. My SA said my car should arrive on the 23rd but hopefully earlier! Looks like it not ready for me to pay/choose the delivery date yet.
How narrow of a window were you at when your VIN got assigned? I'm on a 8 day window now and I'm worried my order is gonna slip away lol.