Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got this text.

“Good evening <name>, Tesla Tyco team here. It looks like your car was delayed in transit, so we are tentatively pushing your delivery to Friday the 20th just to ensure it arrives and is washed and detailed…”

My car is 100% not in transit. This may be a standard text for new customers but they should do better with customers that are in a different situation like myself.

Have I been able to reach anyone at Tyco? No, I have not. Have I left a message? Yup! Call back? Nope.

My delivery date has already been adjusted. Pretty frustrating to be honest. A simple call would have been much better. I know they’re busy, but a 5 minute call is certainly warranted in a situation where a customer has been given a new car that clearly shouldn’t have been presented to begin with.

Hopefully, Friday is the end of it. *Sigh*

Just got this text.

“Good evening <name>, Tesla Tyco team here. It looks like your car was delayed in transit, so we are tentatively pushing your delivery to Friday the 20th just to ensure it arrives and is washed and detailed…”

My car is 100% not in transit. This may be a standard text for new customers but they should do better with customers that are in a different situation like myself.

Have I been able to reach anyone at Tyco? No, I have not. Have I left a message? Yup! Call back? Nope.

My delivery date has already been adjusted. Pretty frustrating to be honest. A simple call would have been much better. I know they’re busy, but a 5 minute call is certainly warranted in a situation where a customer has been given a new car that clearly shouldn’t have been presented to begin with.

Hopefully, Friday is the end of it. *Sigh*
i sure hope so... whenever i get mine next month i hope there are no glaring issues :(

790DAE2D-7293-4C3D-B6B5-4401A6A762ED.jpeg

Took delivery today. Everything looked perfect, except for the missing weather liner and one of the door handle was off a little bit…

I didn't even realize there was a LR AWD thread as well. Moving my post here.

Ordered 7/28
Original EDD: "November"
Two days in EDD updated to "September 7 - 30"
This morning was updated to "September 14-30" (at least its narrower?)

Sad that I'll have to get my trade-in re-evaluated :(

You'll get the prompt to make final payment arrangements once you're eligible to schedule delivery. I received my VIN on the 13th and delivery scheduling/final payment request on the 17th.
Nice, alright so it's totally normal to wait a couple days for that then. My friend that took delivery on a Model Y earlier this year had his pop up almost instantly and got me worried lol.

I didn't even realize there was a LR AWD thread as well. Moving my post here.

Ordered 7/28
Original EDD: "November"
Two days in EDD updated to "September 7 - 30"
This morning was updated to "September 14-30" (at least its narrower?)

Sad that I'll have to get my trade-in re-evaluated :(
Yeah... I just went through the re-evaluation. Took a few days, so I was starting to get worried, but it went through fine.